Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy Training!!!

Just after back from dinner with my 4 ACCA coursemates. Today's dinner purposely for one of our coursemate that going to training at KL for 3months. Ya, i know what you all going to say. I know after her training we would see her again. Haha. But today merely we all just wanna had some small gathering as we quite some time didn't do so.

We went to Hang Tuah Pizza Hut. It is already open few months ago (i think) but yet most of us not yet dine in before. So we decided to eat our dinner there and of cos took some pictures. Haha.
Tye (my 'Saturday' companion ^^), Me & Christine

This is me & Chen aka Mariana Love this picture...It's just so naturalMe & Christine (She is the one going training)

After our order we stole some time taking pictures while waiting for the food to come. Finally, our food arrive.


One people one plate of pizza......U believe it?

Yup, that is our order. One people one plate of pizza? Well, yea!! haha. My stomach now is just like the pregnant lady. Well, all my keep fit hard work had destroy because of this PIZZA. Tomorrow onwards got to back to my keep fit plan. Oh shit! After our dinner, of cos still have time for us to go shopping for a while. But now was just left me and my other coursemate only. The other two have their own activities after the dinner. One went for badminton and the other one went for company dinner. She still can eat at the company dinner? Oh...i know she can. Definitely can. Haha. If she reading this blog, she gonna kill me for sure. hahahaha....

Shopping time is short. But i manage to test 3 shirts. But only one i fancy, other was just so-so. so i bought it. Beside that, bought eye liner. Talking about eye liner, me wanna share some jokes here. This morning i was doing make up on my face. And so took up the eye liner and draw. On my right eye it was nice but not on the left. When i use until half, the lead finish. And now my eyes one darker than the other side. OMG! Like ghost. So got no choice but to wipe the darker side into more light to make it equal with each other.

Can see the difference here? Hope not~~


Alright, today i write my post till here. Pretty tired. Almost half a day outside the house and now im going to find my sleeping angel play chess. Good night, everyone. Ciao...


Sleepy,
Maye




3 comments:

jade_adeline said...

yooo sampat po....say wanna keep fit some more.. then eat so high calories food...issh isssh (swt) =="
Your pizza induces me hahaha

m@y3 g@L said...

haiz....at that time we dunno wanna order which set. Cos of the cheap n worth price so we order this set. This set only cos 1person RM 9. So u think worth it? 4 bowls of mushroom soup, 4 sets of small pan pizza, 4 cups of ice lemon tea (due to no pepsi out of stock) and 2 plates of bread. Haha...fat fat fat....

jade_adeline said...

yea fat fat fat...but u enjoy enjoy ENJOY~~~~ hahahahaha