Friday, August 22, 2008

Sorry! I didn't mean it!

Today wasn't good day for me, i suppose say that. Early in the morning i got scolded by my friend. Well, i was trying to console her and giving some advice. But in the end i got told off by her. Being good and that is what i get i return. If no return also never mind but at least she appreciate what ive done right? Sob sob. I got very angry and told one of my friend on net. Well, i didn't know he need concentration in his proposal. So without saying 'hi' just blurt out all my angriness to him. Feel bad after he telling me. I didn't know that could disturb him and i know is my wrong. Cos that time was working hour. So didn't blame on him being honest to me. In fact feel happy cos he is straight forward. Alright, i won't disturb you again during working hour. ok? Sorry for what ive done and i didn't meant it. :)

Maye

No comments: