Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Emo ~~


Missing your dear? He will come back soon..

Don't think about it anymore,Fang!

Alrite, i know you tension about your exam! Try our best ya!

Those above 3 pictures are taken by me! Taken without their notice! Gals, come on...See below pictures!!!

Oopss...sorry...Not this picture! That was....erm...it had been a long time ago with a long story! Hei...now the topic is not talking about me isn't it? See below...see below~~~

Ciak! Everyone (included me) Smile & Peace~~~

Well, didn't know is them or me emo actually! Haha~~


Maye

4 comments:

Kelz said...

Shock sial when i open your blog saw my pic liow. wahaha notty hah you.

m@y3 g@L said...

hahaha...ur pic pretty emo ma..hahaha...whr got notty? me kuai kuai de...

jade_adeline said...

haha......maye would like her friends to know that smile more and things will be better after all...rite maye??

m@y3 g@L said...

Yea jade, u r absolutely rite! ^^