Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy is the ONLY words!

Did miss me for the past few days? hahaha...Like i've got readers though. Anyway, im back again! This time share my happy happenings with you all. Last few previous post always says about the sad thing. So today together with me have an enjoyable reading!! K? ^-^


Thursday (02/10/2008)
This day is the second day of raya and had went to my bestie house. You know as usual had some chit chat and eating. It seems i eat the plums more than the biscuit and the snack.His father kind a cute guy! But i know his children sure respect him! By looking at his face would know that. His mother? Of cos it could see that is a nice housewife and nice mummy to their children. Her face is just like a benevolent mum. One of my bestie, had a conversation which give me a deep impression..


Calvin: Uncle, d kuih (cakes) all is own home made?
Uncle: Nop, is 'kuih tunjuk' !
Calvin: 'Kuih tunjuk'?
Maye: I know, uncle buy at stall! Uncle just 'tunjuk'(point) tis kuih and tat kuih. So uncle call it 'kuih tunjuk'! haha..


And all of us laugh of that jokes. Uncle, normally we always 'bomb' by this bestie, Calvin but now you do really help us 'bomb' him enough! Haha. We had fun chit chatting and laughing all the way! I do really respect his mummy and daddy! It is not easy to raise up 5 children and i could see both of you had done it very well! Thank you 'pakcik' (uncle) and 'makcik'(auntie) had bring us a wonderful friend to us! (^-^) (Forgot take picture~~ah la~~)


Friday (03/10/2008)


Today me going to work as usual in the morning. I know most of you still on holiday! Really envy so much! But after my work i got a tight schedule! why? Got an date with two groups of best friend! Both session had to attend! They are my best friend! So first session had a dinner and karaoke. Had a nice duck mee and after that we headed to karaoke! I knew everyone is waiting that moment because all of us love to sing after all! Haha. One o my friend, Hwi Bing brought camera (the night before that i do ask her bring..haha) and she busy taking pictures. I didn't know that i've been in her video untill i saw it at my facebook profile. Gal, next time want to shoot me in the video, tell me earlier so that i can get prepare and had a nice voice of singing! Listen to what you posted really make me shy though. I wasn't prepare at all! Nah..don't say that only look natural ar!! Even im prepared can also look natural! Hahaha..
So into singing though but look ugly with the specs! SHIT!Fall into the song sang by her? no no...just fall into sleep only..hahaThe 'singers' of the night!


Before i went for another session! My bestie , Pui was the one who fetch me! She had send text messages to me and is the time i should go! But my karaoke 'singers' don't want me to go that fast so catch my handphone away! This is our conversation...

(Teng grab away my handphone)
Jia Yee: Teng, reply her that she cant go!
Teng: Alright, now i reply her. (typing message at my handphone)
Maye: Eh...don't la...is really important for me to attend that birthday bash! Can't missing me!
Teng: U trust me i will write what jia yee told me?
Maye: i know you won't do it! But still i need d fon and need rushing out! hhehe.

Teng, i know you wouldn't do it! You would just merely give some normal reply! I trust you on that! Our friendship all these years is not build up empty! Alright! Hehe..

After singing some few songs, i've got another session to attend! What a busy girl i am! Haha. Is that i'm going to celebrate my bestie, Jade birthday! We, intend to throw a birthday bash for her! We make it at 'Eleven'!

birthday Gal~~First picture without Tal (the late comer)..hahahaha
Alright...finally Tal arrive~~~Some more who? Of cos,
Birthday gal and me!!
That night, we try to drunk the birthday girl (we getting bit naughty here) but she just drink only 2 cups of Carlsberg and she finally become the 'tomato' face again! Long time no see, 'tomato' gal~~~ haha. We feel heartache to see her vomit beside the drain! So i've went to get some warm waters for her!

The night would always fast pass by and is time for us to say goodbye! That night i think, Jade had a wonderful night because Amy, one of our bestie which seldom meet had come back for the gathering and celebrating birthday with her! Think she would never forget that moment! Had a goodnight kiss and hugs for everyone and headed back our home!
Tired for me cos Saturday i've got activities (you all know that!) Although is that, i had a wonderful gathering and laughing! Thanks to all my besties! Without you all, without the laughter and without the happy moments that we share!
Saturday (04/10/2008)
As for Saturday, i didn't really had much to say cos it seems nothing special happening except the usual activities that i would always do! Except is my bestie, Jade actual birthday date!Saturday night had dinner with my besties! What special about it is that one of my besties, Amy suppose joining us for dinner but maybe during evening time, she was alone at A&W swimming and get herself too tired till she fall asleep and absent herself for the dinner! Well, never mind! Sometimes she do like this! We had get use to it though! Again...after all, besties~~~ hahahaha...
These few days of schedule seems pack for me but i do enjoy every moment of it! It is not always to have such gathering! Thank you for giving me a enjoyable night! Muaks..... for each and everyone of you!
Happy,
Maye






2 comments:

jade_adeline said...

heartache?? sure bo?? tal macam happy see me vomit leh...she still laugh so loud LOLsssss

Anyway, im happy that night. thanks again muakssssss

m@y3 g@L said...

sure la my dear!! hehee..muaksss