Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It touches my heart! Cos the same?

Today morning was searching some info in the internet and saw a title 'Missing you still'. So, i click on it and this poem pop-out!

MISSING YOU STILL
by
Moonlitgirl
Every now and then your face shines within my mind.
And I remember you.
As though you were standing here again.
Like you never went away and it was yesterday.
I remember your smile and the way you use to be.
The jokes and the laughter and the way you use to tease.
Has all gone away,on the day they took you away.
My heart still feels the pain as though it just the other day.
And here it is almost a year since you've went away.
But still your face shines through in my mind and I remember you.
You were my friend and still I'm missing you.
Although I don't speak of you,tears are still within my heart for you.
So this year I'll remember you with a tear and a smile for you've been gone awhile.
Remembering the good old days of fun in the sun with a happy smile.
I'll shed a tear cause your no longer near.
To cheer me,or hear me when I'm blue.
But still I go on remembering you.
As you can see, the poem is about a broken friendship that had pass. Something which touches my heart as i understand it well. Inside the poem the girl remembering her best friend after a year. It could see that this friend was once a very best friend to her but now even she is in blue, her best friend wouldnt be there again. Didn't know her best friend is gone forever or otherwise. But I can really understand the girl feeling as much as she is. Just hope she understand that,
'No matter what had happen within friendship, there is a reason behind it. Learn from it and get the friendship back and stronger again! Hope she had faith in her friendship!'
Maye

No comments: