Sunday, October 12, 2008

Suppose plan to study whole day BUT.....

Today morning when i wake up, i plan to study whole day. Thought of is a must for me to strive hard for my 2 papers at this Dec exam. Saying about exam, do a bit tension and worry. But i know all that thinking was useless and wasting my time. Rather leave some space to fill in my studies stuff. Study till 2.30pm thought of resting a 30 minutes. At the 30 minutes, i manage to do this.

Ta-da...... What's that? Jelly + apple. That was my first try to mix apple and jelly together. I didn't know it would work out or not! Anything also need to try isn't it? So that was the result. Taking that pictures in my living room when i leaving it to become 'hard' before i put inside the fridge. So...i continues study again. Around 3.20pm put the jelly inside the fridge and can't wait it to be eaten. After half an hour, so i cut it and let my mum try it. Result = lack of sugar, should put another cup of water, lack of pandan leaves and most importantly DON'T MIX IT WITH APPLE! Not very satisfied of what ive done. It can be eat but the taste was so-so. Will try again for the next shot but not with apple. Im sure i will be better after this experience! Go, Maye! ^-^

So i continue my study again. At night, thinking of reviewing my past year exam question! BUT i've went to....Well, after you see this picture you would know what i've done.


Alright! i admit my plan fail today! My mum supposingly want to go to the banks only. But since we had reach the bank which near a shopping complex, Dataran Pahlawan. That time was 8.30pm, so for girls would normally says 'Lets have a walk a while since still early!' And we did. Seriously, i was only thinking of window-shopping only but i didn't know would spend any money.

First, we arrive at Vincci and saw displaying 50% sale. Then, me and my mum saw this shoe. Yea...i know a bit wild style. I was thinking whether to buy it or not. But my mum says "Why not u try it?" I was thinking "Was my mum hinting me that she going buy that for me?" So without hesitation, call the salesgirl to take the pair of shoes to let me try. It look okay and i was thinking want it or not since that was the last pair. My mum suddenly say "I pay it and treated as my birthday present to you la..." Mum, my birthday still months away though an this is just only a.....you know..Argh...never mind then since my mum wanna buy it for me. Haha! Oh...what bad daughter i am! So i thought that is the end of my buying session.

Second, we reach at Voir department. My mum saw a 70% sale. Saying "We should come here earlier just now" But mum, even 70%, after the discount the price would also same as Vincci though...So we walk one round since my mum didn't went there before. Saw the bag? The display there written BUY 1 FREE 1. So you think what we do? Haha. We intend to own it! One for my mum and one for me! Haha. Alright! i told my mum "Mum, we should end our buying session! Cos we at first only think of window-shopping though...haha!" Well, we really end it! No more buying. But we went for drinks at Old Town. Hehe...

Alright, all of you should be shaking your head saying " OMG, this girl! What about your study? Exam says far but it seems near! You should at home study!" Hei..hei...let me explain k? How can a judge prison the suspect without having the court trial right? I had promise myself to replace those time that i've waste. So no worry! I know what should i do! (*-^)

Maye

8 comments:

Crabbed!! said...

Oh...women and shopping.

What else can be said....

m@y3 g@L said...

haha...Yea..true!

Cindy said...

I got the bags you bought also. I bought it at RM50 for 2, how about you?

m@y3 g@L said...

i bought at RM 39.90 for 2! Where you buy?

sleepy7557 said...

nice shoes u got there!but nothing can be said about shopaholic maye...haha

m@y3 g@L said...

gary...dun la like this...i once a while shopahalic only (Max 1week = once)hahahaha..jk jk

Mitchy said...

Swt swt...from studying to shopping !!! Girls........

Anyway, nice shoes =)

m@y3 g@L said...

Mitchy,
Well, girls~~~ haha