Thursday, December 11, 2008

A week!!!

Alright! What's that got to do with that 'A week' ?? In a short cut way, i should say:

A week - no blogging
A week - no msn, facebook and friendster
A week - no meeting my besties and friends
A week - no working
A week - not at home
A week - going KL & Sabah
A week - enjoying my TV drama
A week - not need sweep and mop home floor
A week - miss my bed, bolster,pillow and my blanket
A week - shopping
A week - ..........

So...get it right now? I will be off for a week. WEee....
Today is my last day in the office (not means im resign la..is just on holiday..hehe). And i will fly to Sabah on the 15 Dec. Will be back on 18Dec to KL. After that will stay at KL for shopping spree.

As for the Sabah trip, i wasn't sure where is the tourist attraction spot actually except Kota Kinabalu. Impossible i wanna climb up there isn't it? But i know there got beach. At least could picnic there since i've been long time didn't went to beach. Miss it though. Anyway, since is my sister presie for my birthday (coming soon) and her daughter (my niece) birthday so wouldn't care where is the place. As long im spending my time with my family and most important i no need spend $$ on air ticket and accomodation! Hahaha.... ^-^ If it is you, wouldnt say NO to that presie, right? Haha. Of cos ! Of cos! i will bring camera along. (hope my sister remember buy the camera, if not, wasted) Where i could miss that. Will take lotsa lotsa picture. OKAY!!! i will prevent camwhoring lot. Haha.

Oh Sabah! Im coming to explore you! Watch out! hehehe...

Don't miss me! I know you all won't :(

(P/S: Tal, get well soon ya. Must take care yourself when im not around. Don't scare me again! Love ya! Muaks....)

Will be back soon~~~Take care everyone!!


Maye

4 comments:

Mitchy said...

Wooo, Go on holiday wor...So nice~~

Enjoy ur holiday lol!!

m@y3 g@L said...

Thanks Mitchy~~~~

jade_adeline said...

take care during ur journey yea...definitely will miss..................................................................my souvenir hahahahaha.....AND OF COURSE WILL MISS YOU!!!!!

m@y3 g@L said...

Gal, wanna say miss my souvenir cakap le..no need shy ya..hahaha