Sunday, February 1, 2009

I'm Back!

Im back! I'm back! I'm back...Okay, i know my blog had been death for a week. but hei...im celebrating Chinese new Year!! Sure busy, busy, busy........Busy what? Eat, sleep, eat, sleep....Wei..i still got other activities k? Meeting my old friends, visiting my relative and friends house. From Day1 till today so busy with those activities. Play poker? Nah...i dont gamble (Eh ler..) True!! i can't use money to gamble. That bet for sure i will lost. So better i keep the money inside my pocket to do useful things right?

Seriously during this Chinese New Year too busy till didn't take pictures. Bit regret about that. Besides, i don't have camera. So i want to grab one after this. But i do take some pictures with my friends.

We do again Form 5 class gathering. Again, not all my classmate attend. Maybe this time we, again inform them a bit too late. Some of them had gone back to work and some had gone back study. So sorry my dear classmates. Here are some i share it here. Us, at Pearl Cafe on 29/1/2009 @ 8pm

The another part of 5M..hehe

oops...sorry SS(syok sendiri) while...

Me & Suet Lee...funny gal i would say...
Me & chia ling....the librarian gal..haha
Meichiao(monitor), Minli & Meee..........
Yee Woon, Yann Shuang, Fadilah(bulat & me....Well, i could say thanks for Fadillah cos make herself available for the drinks. She is the only Malay gal attend. Love ya..
The people attend at that day~~~
Well, this is all the pictures that i had all the chinese new year...hehe....Got any new will be updated!!! :-)
Maye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss that day le..so sayang that day i m not feeling well..nvm we plan for the next gathering again.hehe.

Jolene

m@y3 g@L said...

We will always plan for the next gathering for sure. Hehe. Btw, where is our pic? faster mail to us la. Wait till our neck long d...