Saturday, February 28, 2009

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire???

I WANT! I WANT! ~~~~




Of course, all the people in the world would want be a millionaire. Who doesn't want it? Right?


But was there really lucky people in the world become a millionaire just by answering the questions? I wonder. So did i remind you of some TV programme about this? Yes there is, i know! I can read your mind. Haha...

Ok. Back to the topic. Still remember there is a TV programme WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE?? I think it was the hottest TV programme some times ago. I didn't know how is it now. But what i still remember is our Malaysian WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE?? program was host by Jamaluddin Hassan. Why i remember him so well? cos my sister like him. She say he is very 'man'. In other words, he is hot. Well, only 'hot' for my sister that generation only. Haha. For me, from left to right, right to left, up to down, down to up......he is just a normal man. Hahahaha...

Ok..back back. Why am i suddenly say about this WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE? I think those who already watch the recent movie would know what i want to say next. That's right!


SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE!!!!!
At first, it was one of my bestie told me that this movie seems nice and intro it to me. So i saw the trailer but wasn't exactly know what it is all about. Until today, just finish watching it.


I could say all the happening was base in India. All the actor and actress came from India even the children. So basically the movie is about love and money. Here are some summary here...


The story of Jamal Malik, an 18 year-old orphan from the slums of Mumbai, who is about to experience the biggest day of his life. With the whole nation watching, he is just one question away from winning a staggering 20 million rupees on India's "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" But when the show breaks for the night, police arrest him on suspicion of cheating; how could a street kid know so much? Desperate to prove his innocence, Jamal tells the story of his life in the slum where he and his brother grew up, of their adventures together on the road, of vicious encounters with local gangs, and of Latika, the girl he loved and lost............

That basically most of the things happen in the story. Ok i know, you would think "What the heck is he doing with the millionaire programme?" Well...That's where left for you to discover it out that answer by watching it right? Hehe... So out of 10 stars i would give 8.6 for it.

Before ending this post, let me ask u a question...

Jamal Malik is one question away from winning 20 million rupees.
How did he do it?


A. He cheated

B. He's lucky

C. He's a genius

D. It is written



So what's your answer?


Maye

2 comments:

Mitchy said...

showing on cinema this movie?? hehe

m@y3 g@L said...

i think is on the cinema sumtime ago...it releases on 12 feb at GSC...Cinema no more d..maybe u try to buy DVD? hehe...