Thursday, May 7, 2009

Randomly

Wow....its quite sometime i didn't really sit down and post a long post. This few weeks is a busy day for me. Lot of things happen. Really didn't know how to say it here one by one.
Actually before this and previous post suppose i got a ZOO pictures to share with you all here. But till now i still don't get my pictures from my besties. They say " I will upload fast for you!!!!" So you know what's that should be mean. Till now i still don't get a single pictures. One say busy, busy, busy. The other one say want to resize the pictures. So in the end, delay and delay. Ya...ya..i am complaining now. So to my dear besties, WHERE IS MY PICTURES????
Okay, after the zoo things. I've been busy with my works and study. And went KL too. Everyday after back home still thinking that i can be energetic to online and write something. But when i saw the bed, the only thinking was " I want SLEEEEEPPP..." Became so tired suddenly. Weird though. I can say is this is human reaction to the bed. ^^

That day during my journey from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka, i saw somethine so old. quite hard to find the antique things. What it is? Lets see...

Hei....the last picture so familiar though. Oh..i know...How come my previous company office telephone is doing here? It should be in the office doing its job. Yea...the first company that i work indeed use this type of antique telephone. It still can intercom upstairs telephone. Absurd? No..Is true. But i hate using this telephone to call handphone number. Why? Imagine the person you call didn't pick up the phone. There is no 'redial' button for you though. You see, handphone got 10 numbers right? So whenever you turn a number, you had to wait it to turn back to its original place before u turn for the second number. It so annoyed. isnt it? :p After that, im back to Melaka. So nice to be home.

Okay....Happy things are always fast pass by. So sad things will always make people suffocated. Haiz...Actually not only those things happen to me recently. Lots and tonnes of shock and sad happening within that. And i don't know how to say that. So what to say?Mostly bad things though. Hope everything will be fine soon and back to where it came from. Although things happen...

I still manage to get a smile..Hope you do the same with me. Together we trust ourselves and themselves that we can solve it no matter how.

Maye

2 comments:

jade_adeline said...

how come you look like a little bit fat?? i mean ur face part...gosh..gal, keep fit~~~~~~hahahaha later find you jogging ya

m@y3 g@L said...

eh..tat is not fat...is chubby la...plus i do really fat liow... T_T hv to start keep fit again...