Saturday, July 11, 2009

Back To The History ~~~

Last few weeks, my mother's friend from Singapore came visit my mum. So my mum would dig and dig her old pictures for her friends to see how naive they were when they were young. As i flip back those pictures. I love my mum features. She looks so pretty and thin. Nice body figure she had. But why.....why.....why.....My body figure was such a different from hers??? I'm her daughter wei~~ i ask my mum about her figure comparing to mine.

She would say " You keep eat and eat. Plus last time old time where got like you all...in the middle of the nite still at outside mamak stall drink tea? At that time we had gone to sleep early so we had a healthy body. Of cos my body figure look better than u...And nowadays the food so many msg...where u all can slim down???"
But some how i do agree what she said. The food now especially the fast food. Makes people grow fat fast.
After flip thru some of her pictures. I do look resemblence to my mother when she were young. Of cos la...i'm her daughter tho...Hehe...
Could spot which one is my mum??
Deng...Deng...Deng....Pretty ler...of cos ler..my mum ma...
Can see her body figure? phewitt~~~~~but why mine......

Eh...this is not her la..is me...Look carefully...Hehe...I look just exactly like her isnt it?I said: "Mum, can i upload your pictures to my blog ar?"
Mum: "Erm...don't want la...so paiseh(shy) le...."
Me: "Can la...not ugly ma..."
Mum: "Erm...want meh?? Don't want la...Eh..take this one....more pretty...maybe that one can also..."
Me: -_-'''

See..that's was my mum. She keep claiming don't want but she was choosing which one to upload the pictures here. Haha...

Well..that's the end of my mum pictures. She said post few pictures would be enough. Cos others pictures is as pretty as those too.. Hahahaha..

(P/S: Next update will be my Small Brother...He claim that he look like a Taiwanese boy band group F4, Vanness...is he? Stay tune for the next update!)

Maye

6 comments:

Mitchy said...

wow, u really look alike ur mom when she was young ler...haha

m@y3 g@L said...

Yalor...lot of her frens say that oso...but her body figure was much more sexy than me...haiz...sob sob.. :p

Anonymous said...

for those want to see after 40yrs how maye look like??? pls come n visit our house then.... muahahahaha...


YC

m@y3 g@L said...

Hahaha.....za dao....mum still look young wat...that day people thought she is only 40 plus ler...she so happy...telling me few times d...hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

hahaha... when ppl old d will start 介意 ppl say our age... hmmm... i also have the symptom d...

YC

m@y3 g@L said...

hahaaha....