Friday, October 30, 2009

Not Bad!! Satisfy!!

Before i start my post, as you all know i will be posting what..Hehe..Let me share a joke that i didn't realise and im the ONE who does it. ^-^
Just now, me, my mum and my god-sis went to mamak stall to eat our dinner. It was raining and i do hope it will end soon. Hope it rain again when im sleeping. Alright!! Im bit greedy here. I admit! So i've order teh tarik. And so my teh tarik comes. I say this....
Me: Mum, the water is not hot enough.
Mum: Siow ar u....you order TEH TARIK ma...Already TARIK where got hot??
My god-sis: -_-''' Think you bit siow d!
Me: Ya hor...Hehe
All of us laugh becos of those words. Well, i just say it after i drink it. Didnt really think much about that. ^-^
OKay...now is the time to see the result of yesterday hardwork....
The backview

The front view...blur ar?

Okay...another one..What? blur again???

Nah...the clearer one la....


Yala...Yala....i want put more pictures here la...Admit la..Overall i quite like it but too bad is only last for 1 day only. Specially thanks to my MUM. All credits goes to her. Cos she is the one who tie the 'yellow yellow thingy' (i don't know whats that call, refer my previosu post) on my head.
Bit tired now. Got to sleep. Tomorrow need wake up early again to have breakfast with my besties...
Night, everyone...
Maye

No comments: