Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Old Days!!

Just now browse through my friend, Phoebe photo album. She post up some old pictures which makes me miss my old days as well. I have some old pictures and wanted to share it here too but too bad and what a regret i don't have the soft copy pictures with me. Wanted to use camera to capture it but the faces in the pictures was not clear. So i could only use words to say here.
Inside her pictures, she written as "olden days before turn 21" As my realisation, before i was turning 21 I already started to work till now. When i see back my old days, I would always laughing. Cos we all such an innocent look. (okay..doesnt mean now not innocent. hehe) But time could not turn back the old days. But only have a good memory to be remember in our heart.

Still remember last year 1/11/2008 we all having 5M gathering? Without our realise is already it had pass 365 days. Time fly fast isnt it?

1 year ago (1/11/2008)

Very soon i will be leaving my hometown. How soon it was i really didn't know. Till then i got to make new friends and till then will make me even more miss my old friends back in Melaka.

But i wanted to say to all my friends...

Even if we never talk again after tonight,
please remember that I am forever changed by who you are
and what you meant to me
I miss you all my friends


"Truth and tears clear the way to a deep and lasting friendship" I saw that thru a website. And i do really know how it feels whats the meaning of "Truth" and the "Tears" Becos i have it.

I don't care what it will be the next day.
I want to cherish every moment that i have with my old friends here in Melaka till i'm leaving that day!!!!

I WILL DEFINITELY MISS THEM SO MUCH AH.........
(shouting)

How??? now i not yet leave already start missing them liow. Haiz....

Maye

No comments: