Sunday, January 2, 2011

Its complicated

Happy new year everyone!! Its kind of complicated i am right now. I started to question myself "what am i doing now?" and "Where am i now??" Everyone was enjoying the celebration of the new year. I was happy at first, but in the end i'm still unhappy with it.

I was happy to celebrate together but in the end i still get nothing. Didn't know what i still hold on to. I didn't know lot of things. I didn't know what i am to u. I didn't know where's my stand now. I didn't know why is always me to get upset about it. I didn't know....

Kind of few things i keep repeating. Until now i'm bit tired of it. Maybe we are not at the same track? Continuing like this will have a result? Maybe i shouldn't think so much about it. But i know i can't.

Maybe i should talk to you later

Complicated,
Maye

No comments: