Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My 15 April 2011 & 16 April 2011 Day!! - Part 1


Hello everyone!! I didn't forgotten about it. As i promise in earlier post, here is the PICTURES~~~~



Still remember where i said i will go? Yes! Yes! Jogoya and Genting Highland!!


I am very enjoying myself over there. With bunch of crazy colleagues where we non-stop laughing at the whole journey. The people that with me during the journey was Kevin aka Chua Tut tut (we call him "tut tut"), Jessic aka princess, Jing Hui aka bak bak, Shiau Huey aka piggy and Xinci. Special appearance from 2 guys which is Tut Tut cousin and Tut Tut cousin's "Girlfriend".



15 April 2011



Around 9.00am i start driving to my colleague, Princess house. Another colleague of mine, Tut Tut told us to reach his house at 9.30am. But you know, it always seldom for us to be punctual. Haha. So, me, Bak Bak and Princess waiting Piggy to arrive at Princess house before we heading to Tut Tut house.



Around 9.45am we reach Tut Tut house. And so, we start our journey. What we do in the car? Laughing and teasing was all around.

So around 11.30am we reach KL and heading to fetch Tut Tut sister, which she will be joining us for Jogoya! Yes, finally we going to reach Jogoya soon. As only Piggy went befor to Jogoya, all of us had no clue about how to go Jogoya. Though it will be good, cos we got a mobile GPS but i think mobile GPS had no data inside. Haha. She wasn't confirm how to go actually. Never mind, we use Tut Tut GPS. Finally and finally, we reach Jogoya.


The moment, we reach Jogoya door. It was "Oh my gosh!" Why there is so many people since is a weekday for KL people. But till then, Piggy say, this wasn't call lot. Cos there is even more many people during holiday season. Oh my! Oh my!!



At first, we thought there won't be a place for 6 of us since there are so many people queueing. But luckily we had one! Yay!! We was happily walking to our table. As we walk, we already can see the food at the counter. Yummy! I started hungry.


Since we only been given 2 hours for eating, so we took and took lot of different dishes and dessert. It have variety of food. Oh...my saliva was dropping. So, u see below, so much food in front of me....



But please, i'm not a dinasour. Is impossible for me finish it all. But Tut Tut also knowns as Dinasour. And believe him, he can eat all that. Haha...



So, i no need explain how we finish it all up. But there is a group pic of us here after finishing our eating task. Haha...

Some crazy sneak view of our craziness of posing in the pictures...


Will continue my story in Part 2....Is coming is coming~~


Maye

No comments: