Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Letter To Papa !!!

Dear Papa,


How are you recently? It's been quite long time since the last i chat with you in my dream. Where have you been? I know we won't be forgotten. You must be busy with your activities, huh? Hehe.


Well, me, mommy, small kor kor, jie jie, big kor kor, Phui Thein and Chen Tong, all doing fine here. Mummy now, know how to enjoy herself. Went vacation to few countries. Korea, Thailand, Vietnam and etc. Yeah, is nice!! Were you by her side during her vacation? I know you would be there, enjoying as well.


As for small kor kor, he is still busy at work as usual. He is getting fatter and fatter. Daddy, you know there is a movie name "Kungfu Panda"? He is now look alike the main actor, Panda. The fat was like 90% alike. Haha. Kor kor sure will look at me now if he knows i tell you this. Haha.

Oh ya!! Mummy was rushing to find one partner now. Daddy, u try look for any potential girlfriend for him? Haha....


As for jie jie, she was fine, but recently had a few fight with bro in law. I think is a small matter, they will be fine soon.


Well, big kor kor. He is now driving taxi, i think you already know about that. He is fine too. And oh, his wife is fine too. There are one time, when sis in law (da sao) had a serious sick. Kor kor thought "something" went in her body. But mummy very superb. She cure her. Not mummy chase that "something" away. Sis in law is really sick. I mean fever sick. Not that "something"!!

She is fine now. Can jump and singing like us. :)


Big news for Phui Thein!!! She got a boyfriend now. Name Tarence. He is a chef. Dotes Phui Thein very much. Haiz....Pa, i feel i'm such a failure. Even Thein now also got boyfriend. I'm still thinking mine though. Haha... Mummy always make jokes on her asking when mummy going to be great grandma. Hahahaha....


As for Chen Tong, he is big boy now. Can't deny that anymore. He had a mature thinking like a man now. I'm feeling old so sudden as i see him grow up each day. Haha. He's now study in University. Taking accounting degree. The most clever thing he ever did in his studies is that anything that he don't know about accounting, definitely he ask me about it. Haha... There is one mobile lecturer here. Hehe...


Alright!! The last one was me. How am i? I'm fine, Pa! As usual busy with work and studies. And oh, i'm having exam next month. Hope i can get through this time. Wish me best of luck on exam question. Work? As usual, i can say. Hehe... Finding a partner? Still thinking....thinking... Haha...


Keep say about our things. But i still remember to wish you....


HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA!!!!!


I never forget your big day though!!!


(P/S: Thank you heaven messenger for sending my letter to my Papa ^-^)


With love,

Maye (Daughter)

No comments: