Tuesday, June 26, 2012

M.I.A

Holla!! Holla!! I know i've been M.I.A for quite sometimes. To be exact would be 4 months plus.

Not M.I.A purposely. But i forgot what's my log in email and password at this blog. Haha... Alright, laugh.... laugh....laugh. Let you all laugh at me this times. I know kind of funny and stupid. How could only one blog entry yet i could forgot what's my email and password. Blame that i've got too much places of website link to log in so sometimes kind of have short term lost memory. Haha..

I tried every possible email and password that i can. And YES!! I found it. So ... so... Happy!!! Now i would always remember this email and passwords as i've learn my mistakes. Well, back to why i forgot my email and passwords.

Now here it goes. Previous years i have few email accounts. I thought of delegate my emails into few so that each serve different purpose. But what the hell, after i receiving lot of emails from friends, work, family and unknown sender, I've realised actually one or two email is enough. And so, i deleted 2 yahoo email accounts (originally i got 4). Oh no... should say i deleted almost all and left 1 which is hotmail. And then create another one at Gmail.

Okay, how does this Gmail account came from. Kind of funny too. It started off like this.

My previous employment restricted internet access for all the staff. Meaning, all of us don't have company email account. So, sometimes our hands are itchy, you see. When i was free, i would click the folder here and there. Sometimes to find documents. And so one day i found the file name "PWD". My mind was thinking "PASSWORD". *evil winks* Don't know why my mind strike think of "This might be the company wireless password". Without hesitation, i open and took the numbering and fit into the wireless password column.

Ta - Da~~~ And i'm officially connected to the Internet. I'm so happy at that time cos i can online. And so my gmail account created cos i want to chat with my dears (Jolene, Kelly and Kerry). To disguise i use a "impossible" adjective word on my email address. Well, im not going disclose here. Not to let you all laugh the second time. :-p  But this wasn't last long, cos i think my boss know i surf the internet. After around 1 month and one morning, i try surf internet. CANNOT!!! Cannot surf. Soon i know, must be my boss ask the IT people block it. Bit of moody, cos my day would be going boring again~~

Then i continue work for few weeks without internet. Finally one day, my boss told us that the file need to be centralised to a new server. Cos previously we centralised to Boss computer which now he feels that his computer lagging and wanted us (audit document) to shift into new server.So, because of new changing, IT man responsible to change our old network into new network. And this new server need internet supports for any software updates.

At first, i didn't know till one day when he is explaining softly and is really very softly to my Manager how to connect to internet if she wants to. Well, i didn't know other staff heard what he said or not but I do. Haha.. My day lighten up again. I knew exactly what he is explaining. Cos i've done before to connect to internet. So, i try.

YES!!! Internet connection is back on track. Well, i knew my Boss know that i still can connect internet this time but he just kept quiet. Cos all of us doing our work well and report on time. So maybe cos of this, he doesn't want to calculate with us much.

Now, i've already resign from there. So, i can tells out now. HAHA~~

Maye

No comments: