Monday, September 3, 2012

What I have been doing this 55 days?

What?? Already pass 55 days? Why it seems like only yesterday i updated my blog?  Awwh..it seems so long, right?

So, guess what i have been doing all this 55 days?? Of cos, eat and sleep is part of it. Come on, don't be lazy. Just simply guess. Come, come, come......

*~~Looking at you~~*

You all so lazy la... Just a simple guess and not need use up your much brain. Hehe.. :p

Well, i entered into new company. My previous post i said about it isn't it?

The first day, i use the Penang bridge for work. It was smooth and i was very happy that day. Anticipating my new work and my new satisfaction. Can't wait to know new colleagues and get adapted there. Everything seems impatient and fresh to me.

And so the first day, i get to know my superior. Directed me to my table. And as you know, give me company book for me to read. Read their history. How this company achieve their success. And then get to know the colleague one by one. From junior to senior to manager to directors. Their senority in company gives me one impression "wow" !!! I salute to them.

The job scope, i can't really disclose here. But it is also related to checking like audit. Is just that different industry. More complicated and more details. Everything law by law. Steps by steps.

So i think you wouldn't want to listen many of my work things right? But i tell you. It could say every week till today, we've got non-stop food putting at the "public" table. So, you know what it means by "public" table? Basically is a triangle table, and if food putting at there meaning, everyone can eat the food. So if you accidentally put your favorite food at there, don't cry if they eat finish. Haha..  I'm just joking. But is true.

So, what i have eat so far??

 Colleague birthday celebration - Mango cake

A treat from our CFO - Big chicken pie


Nasi lemak from my Finance Manager - This is nice...very nice..

 From Taiwan trainee - I don't know what should call this. But is nice. (PS: Next time go Taiwan got people become my tour guide..wee~~)

From my colleague whom back from subsi company at Thailand. Bought this at airport. Nice too~~ Yummy

From our company vendor - so-so only. Is a chocolate by the way.

From company vendor again - Having a chocolate buffet that day. Haha.


Now, so you have seen the nice part of my company. The most hate thing is below this

Everyday jam, jam, jam.... Almost everyday wasting 3 hours of my day jam at the bridge.

I dont like jam though. Can i buy a boat and everyday travel my own boat? Then everyday i no need so early wake up and no need scared of late.

So i think most of my friends who work in Penang or KL, would face the same problem as me. God bless us!!

So i can stand how long like this? I don't know. My colleague told me she travel everyday like this for 16 years. Wow... i can or not ya? I also don't know. Maybe i more or less. God knows.

So basically this 55 days most of the days i am working. Been a good girl stay at home and seldom go out shopping. Don't believe me? YES, I SWEAR... OKAY!!! Either went to my bro's friend house, if not then you can find me at home. hehe...

See you all in the next post...Maybe about my bali trip!!

Signing out,
Maye

No comments: