Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Die Hard !!

Oooo…what a hard day I have today. From morning till now non-stop seeing the figures and balance up all the accounts in the office. Every year from January to June for sure I’m like a crazy woman rushing the company accounts for submission of government tax. No matter partnership, sole proprietor or private limited companies. Beside that, every year of June is my exam. Means, I have to cope with my work and studies as well. What a tough job but for my future I have to bear. That day even bring my work home to do. But it can claim overtime pay so is still ok for me. If no overtime, I will consider again whether taking back the work to home. Haha. I know all of you will doing the same thing as me too. Don’t fake. Hehe. In addition, I need to earn more overtime pay to cover up my petrol. As you know, the petrol price had increase and government say it may increase again next time. (sigh). Effect of the petrol price increase is all the things and food prices will increase automatically too. BUT salary amount still the same. (sigh) How’s the daily life expenses? One word ‘DIE’ and ‘HARD’. Jointly, DIE HARD. This is not mention about the movie. But is about our life now.

Well, today I don’t have much to say anymore. Cos I’m already tired whole day sitting in front the computer and calculator.

Writing you here from office,
Maye

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Note: The Amazing -weEp- was once here...

-weEp-

m@y3 g@L said...

Thanks for reading, -weep- !!
^-^