Monday, June 23, 2008

Striving and Tiring !!

Oooo…Huh… Enjoying time would always that fast pass by. Really can’t bear to say goodbye to it. Coming this Saturday I’m going to Kuala Lumpur to register myself to study at one of the college there. Next month onwards I would travel from Melaka and Kuala Lumpur just purposely for my studies. It will be my tiring journey I bet. But for my future I’ve got to bear with it. The college was near the Pudu station. Just need around 15 minutes walks. As for Malaysian, I’m sure all of you know that the place was full of complicated people and cars are everyday jam over there. I was wondering why the Selangor government doesn’t want to shift the bus station to a more strategic place which is more comfortable, convenient and flexible. Although I’m not always go to Pudu, KL but it seems nothing much difference for me. When you arrive at Pudu station you got to be very alert with your belongings and for girls it is better not to wear too sexy where you may attract ‘wolves attacker’. Just wear simple and most probably not to wear high heels which it may make you hard to run if got anything happens. So it is better to prevent than to be happen. Right?
On Saturday, I got to wake up very early as my bus is at early morning where some of you may still in dream land. Haha. After registering, I got another session activities, ACCA Career Seminar. ACCA Malaysia would invite big companies employers to give some speech about career path. I think. This seminar gives golden opportunities to fresh graduate nominees and those who wanted to have a change in job environment. So this is the chance. For me? I’m just to get some listening and advising from the seniors about their experience in career life. And hope that could help me a little in my job. ^-^
Hope everything will be fruitful for me on that day!! See ya all in next post!! *-*

Maye

No comments: