Sunday, June 22, 2008

5 Feet 1

Okay..Hmm..What am I going to talk about today post. Alright. Let me begin with some beautiful girls. Phewitt…..

All started on 22nd June 2008 at Carrefour, Melaka. Few of my girls friend have participate themselves in a competition. What so special about them? Of course they were indeed very special. Oh ya… I not yet tell what competition is that huh!! They participate in a band competition. Down the stage they were the cutey girls like any others gals. Talk about shopping, make up, guys, music and etc. BUT when on the stage…Ahem…they were different. I was there to give my support for their performance. Too bad I didn’t get chance to take the photo when they on stage performing. Cos people there were too pack. If I got their pictures for sure I will attach it next time. I promise. Alright? Ok. Continue…Vocalist, bassist, guitarist and drummer are all ready. And so they perform 2 songs. Starting with a steady vocal, nice, loud and pronunciation words are clear. Drummer, guitarist and bassist showing a good cooperation. The music flow was nice and didn’t have the imbalance. Good. Good. Gosh !! Gosh !! Conclusion, THEY WERE REALLY ROCK, MAN!! UNBELIEVABLE, AMAZING AND MOST IMPORTANTLY IT WAS COOL!! Well, those words was really feel from my heart and not because they are my friends. Mostly live band majority perform by guys. But this…. is the cutey gals that I’ve said earlier. Between them and the guys were comparable. Yea~~ Such a …. ARgh…don’t know which word to describe them anymore cos it was too cool. So what’s about the result? I’m not really care about it because I feel that they enjoy at the stage was what most important. Gals, keep up the good work and always ‘rock’ on. Will always support you right here. Behind a good band always have good supporters and good friends. Without them, no encouragement, no advice and no inspiration. They play part of the biggest role too. Bravo! Bravo!
Ladies and Gentlemen giving a big applause to… 5 FEET 1



(P/S: Gals, sorry post your picture here without your consent. Hope you forgive me! :D)


Supporter,
Maye

2 comments:

Kelz said...

Gal izzit saturday night they perform?? Near the old town there?? I went there and see my friends performance too ^_^

m@y3 g@L said...

Dey all perform on sunday!! Yes sat and sun got performance at DP!! ^-^