Friday, June 20, 2008

Family Gathering

Aha...Here come my second post. Hehe. This time wanna share with you all my family gathering held last weekend. Well, it is not really a family gathering. Cos that time merely only i wanted to find a college at Kuala Lumpur for my studies. Hehe. It is only a 4 days 3 nights holiday at my sister house. The journey start like this.

On Friday (13/06/08) @ 7pm where i just after work took bus to Pudu, Kuala Lumpur. It is a surprise for me inside the bus. Why? Cos normally i took bus will very awake and always look outside the street scenery. Well, this time is totally different. I could doze off once i hop on the bus. You could imagine that how tired i am. So what really happen inside the bus, i was not really sure about it and this is very dangerous. Ya! Ya! I know is dangerous but i just couldn't help myself. I doze off without noticing though. After the Putrajaya toll i should call my sister so that she could start drive to Pudu from her house. Well, i don't know i've pass the toll untill i saw the Kuala Lumpur Airport Tower. At first i still said to myself. Finally im going reach Pudu soon.But realise i got something forgot to do. IVE ALREADY PASS THE TOLL. Quickly i sms to my sister. So i reach Pudu and get on sister car and went for toad porridge at Jalan Alor. The porridge is nice but quite expensive. You know, KL life. Could go and try when got chance to be there.
Ok. Finish the first day and let us go to the second day. Second day of morning wasn't doing anything. Just at home seeing the movies until night fall. Our dinner was cook by my mother. The best chef ever in my life. So we ate and ate. After dinner everyone got its own job to be done. As for me, im cleaning the dishes. Around 9.10pm, we all get ready for second round. Second round? Well, for my sister custom, she would go for drinks after collecting the company debts from the debtors. Hei, mind please come back. Collecting debts doesn't mean she work as loan sharks. She help her husband company selling pork. So she just collecting the debts on behalf of the company. ok? Haha. So after that, we went to Swensens eating ice-cream. Im not sure what so special about that ice-cream but what i do really know is one of my sister favourite places to drink. So lets enjoy some of my picture taken there..



Oopss...The ice-cream too attractive. That's why both picture ice-cream got spoon mark. Hehe. The third pictures is my sister and my mum and fourth pictures is my niece. At that time suppose my 2nd brother is joining us but too bad he not yet reach KL at that time. The end of the night we chit chat all the way.Alright.

Now the third day. In the morning as usual. I and my 2nd brother watch movie all the way till night fall again. At 7.30pm, my sister had book a table for dinner at The Cave Restaurant which is located at SS2, Petaling Jaya. Saying about SS2 im sure lot of you know is quite a popular place in KL. This restaurant is operate business for 24 hours. Mostly their main attraction is for couples. Cos mostly the table there are for couples. The designation architecture inside like a cave. Well, if didn't notice the pathway properly, you might get lost inside. Cos the pathway all looks almost the same. Haha. So don't get lost. So my mum and i are the first ones to reach there and waited my other family member to reach. And of cos i didn't forget to take pictures. Let's see the picture.



For the time being these is the pictures i have. Hehe..For the next post i will attach more picture on this. Cos mostly the pictures with my brother camera and yet till now he still not yet send to me the pictures. Ive already knew that earlier. Ok. Let's continue about the food at The Cave Restaurant. The food over there is normal but expensive. The expensive partly because the renovation there are high cost. Imagine a normal building design till like a cave. Lot of steels and wiring. And all the tables and chairs were so elegant. Isn't it? I realise the food there was serve fast and we ate quite fast too. Just like flash of lightning, the food all empty. Haha. All 'dinasours' already too hungry. Wanna take some seconds to photo shoot the food also can't get a chance.(sigh). Haha.


And so the end of our dinner and went home....

The fourth day, everyone is tired on the third day. So very late wake up for breakfast. It was my last day here. Holiday are always that fast pass by. Bear to say goodbye to it. (sigh) So today before im going to Pudu taking bus home, i will going to my college to take the timetable from them. So around 4pm i sit bus went back home...

Now, its the end of my journey. Although is a short holiday but im really happy cos i could gather with my family and chat all night long. It is heart warming scene. Hoping my next family gathering will be arrive soon... I miss you , my sister and brothers!!!


With love,

Maye

No comments: