Sunday, June 29, 2008

Fui~~~ Relieve~~

I’m back home~~ Well, well, it is indeed very tiring last weekend. Don’t rush. Don't rush.I will tell what happened!!

Early in the morning while some of you all are still in sleep. I had wake up at 6 a.m. and prepare myself for a ride to Kuala Lumpur with my ACCA classmates. Around 7.15 a.m. my friend’s brother came to fetch me to bus station. We agree to meet our others classmate there. So we met and sit down waiting for our bus. Our bus ticket was at 7.30 a.m. but we didn’t see our bus coming parking in their platform. We saw another same bus company was parking on the other platform and we thought that bus was going to Johor. One of my classmates, Angel got curious and stood up to see that bus heading location. She told us that the bus was going to Kuala Lumpur but she quite cute. Turn around and added ‘I think I didn’t see wrongly. It should be going to Kuala Lumpur.’ Haha. She don’t even confidence what she say. Nah…..She’s like that so we already get use to it. But thanks to her for standing up look for that. Wasn’t her, I don’t think we manage to hop on the right bus. Right after hop on the bus, we chat while and went to sleep to charge our battery cos we know it will be a tiring Saturday.

Finally, we saw the Pudu station and reach around 9.30 a.m. Once we got down the bus, we walk around 15 minutes to the college for registration. The environment there was dangerous so me and my classmate, Christine walk fast. Left my others classmates, Sok Kian and Angel behind. They walk relaxing. Helloooo….Gals, you are in dangerous places yet you could still relaxing enjoying walking the Pudu street? Could you all be alert with your bags?? My goodness…So me and Christine have to slow down our walk to accommodate them. So here we are reaching at Kasturi College. When we went in, we were the first one who come register and slowly more and more students walk in taking the registration form. I feel weird why in a suddenly lot of students. The staff over there told us that day was the last day of ACCA registration and have discount RM 20 per subject. Oooo.. we save our RM 20 as we didn’t plan this earlier. How lucky we are. After register, the time was around 10.10 a.m. So is still early for us to grab some eat before we proceed our journey to another session of activities, ACCA Career Fair.

After fulfilling our stomach, we took taxi to the hotel, Crowne Plaza Mutiara. Inside we saw lot of big and listed company booth inside the hall. Example, Shell, Sunway Group, UOB Bank, RHB Bank, Pricewaterhouse Coopers, KPMG, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, YTL Corp, RAM Rating and etc. The purpose of this fair is to open oppurtunities for the ACCA fresh graduate to seek a better job for better future. All of us ask lot of things over there and gain lot of new experiences. It’s really a fruitful there where I expected.

Around few hours we’ve been there and decided to listens one hour ‘Grooming’ talk. Is a funny talk. The hosts give us a cute plaster for each person who attends. She only allow us to paste the plaster above our neck. I paste on my cheeck. So she say ‘ Those who paste the plaster on the cheeck, nose and forehead are the person who is brave and confidence with their personality. Those who are not are little bit of timid and lack of confidence.’ Well, before she said that I’m kind know what she going say next. It’s like someone whispering in my ear before she does. I learn lot about grooming where it teaches us how to dress ourselves and how to give a good first impression to people. Even our body language. Although is a short talk but we all gain lot of knowledge about it. Is nice.

It’s almost the end of our journey there. Christine called her boy friend and we sat his car to take our lunch. And so we went to Suria KLCC. As you know, once girls reach there. Their natural respond was to SHOPPING~~~ Haha. But before that, our stomach had playing drum and is getting louder and so we went to search for food. Sakae Sushi we saw and went in. The sitting space was bit small and lot of people. The food there was nice but the service not really. After tuck in, we went shopping spree. Hehe. Think the happiest time on that Saturday. Haha. But I wasn’t buy lot. Mostly only window shopping cos I lazy take lot of shopping bag where my bag is already very heavy.
My brother and his girlfriend were at there too but going to watch movie. So I can only meet them after the movie. So I bid goodbye to my classmates and alone went to bookshop where it was one of my favorite place during shopping too. Since I need to wait for my brother before going my sister house, so I take a book to read. Saw my buddy blog stating that a romance novel title ‘P.S: I Love You’ was nice and I attracted after reading the summary of that book. So I read and read.

So finally the time going back is arrive. I was addicted to that book and decided to own it. So went to cashier counter. We still wander around the shopping centre another few minutes before going off. So around 9.15 p.m. we decided to go Old Town café to have some eat. We chat all the way until around 12.00 a.m. and we didn’t notice that. It seems we have non-stop chatting and have non-stop topics. After the chatting, we went home. I wanted to go home so much to bath and relax my legs as where I’ve walk lot that day. After bath, read my novel while and went to sleep.

On Sunday, I woke up quite early where I am not sure why. Fried some rice for my family as breakfast. After breakfast, I continue reading my novel. Oh no, I was addicted to that book. And thanks, Kelly for that. Thinking of calling my friends to have some afternoon tea but I didn’t do that. It was too tiring on Saturday and wanted to rest on Sunday. Sitting at the couch and holding my favorite book is already feels nice and relax to me.

At night around 9.00 p.m. my brother driving car and we went home. Reach Melaka home around 11.00 p.m. The journey on that last weekend, I could say only one word ‘Tired…Tired…’ This coming Saturday my class started and I will be heading Melaka and Kuala Lumpur. Wondering whether I could slim down for that. :p Haha…Cos I’m hoping so.

Alright~~ Alright~~ That’s the end of my post today. As I have not much to say anymore.

Tired,
Maye

2 comments:

Kelz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelz said...

Gal bout the book matter i really wanna apologize to you. Actually plan to borrow you but my sis keep delaying the book. Because she not only own one novel. She is taking her own sweet time reading. Sorry once again. Really glad you enjoy it too. :)