Monday, June 30, 2008

Who do you think you are?

Today I wasn’t that happy cos of ‘something’. Don’t ask me what that ‘something’ means cos I don’t wish to say what it is. I don’t want anything happen if I write it out that. Today is a rushing day for me where I don’t like that. Rushing will only make lot of mistake. As for me I’m a first timer to do all that ‘rushing’ things. I know for sure I will do lot of mistakes and need to check and re-check again. So I just do the thing with my own and only ask few couple questions. Although is that, please don’t think you are really capable to do that and you can raise your voice. From the first day till now which I’ve gone through, I understand the ‘why’ questions in my head. Sometimes you see is a laughing face, but sometimes behind it hides a knife which you won’t know.

Alright, I can’t say much here where I don’t want create any trouble for my own.

Maye

2 comments:

jade_adeline said...

don't be upset..anything happen just be patient!!

m@y3 g@L said...

Thanks gal...