Thursday, July 24, 2008

Laughter is the Best Medicine !!!

Hahaha…. My lady boss had went holiday these few days. What holiday? Not relaxing type, I could say. Her mother went for operation and is her responsible to take care of her. So she went back hometown.

Well, as you heard lady boss not in office for few days what do you all mind thinking about? I know what you think!! Let me say in details. Haha. All my colleagues seem screw had loosened in their brain. Chit chatting, shouting and singing in the office. For sure will get lazy while but doesn’t mean we don’t do our work. We still as usual went to office and do our things. We just take a little time to laugh. After all, laughter is the best medicine. Haha. Not only that, we do something ‘extra’ except working. What extra? Doing something bad behind our lady boss. I know is not good but we can’t help with it cos it do really lot of bad things to say, you see. Wanna hide inside the heart but just can’t. Maybe release it would be better. Lot of gossip about our lady boss. About her habit and attitude and the way she talking. Hehe. Well, I doubt lot of employees wouldn’t miss to say something bad behind their boss. I know they would do the same things as us. Haha. Since past few weeks we’ve been like a crazy woman rushing the accounts for the deadline. It seems all of us had ‘depression’. So now we take some time to release our tension, it should no problem, right? Well, now July also is our peak period too for the submission of private limited companies tax to government. But the companies not much, so still can deal with it. Hehe. (*evil winks*)

Well, well, I got to back to work now. Accidentally stole sometime to type this blog. *-^


Maye

No comments: