Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sick Activities~~

Wah…didn’t realized I’ve been at the college for 1 month. This time I sit close to lecturer to get a clearer view of the slide and his explanation. It is indeed could get concentration sitting near him. Can ask him question easily. That day my body wasn’t really co-operate with me. I’m having serious flu. Last week just recover from sore throat and now the flu. My body started to scream ‘I’m tired! I’m tired~~’ Well, maybe is time for me to really get some rest. Supposingly intend to get some rest after went back home on last Saturday. But before Saturday, my buddy text me that she such a long time didn’t see me and intend to arrange meet up on Saturday. Definitely I agree with it. My buddy wor…Haha. On Saturday night, we get our drinks at old town. One of our favorite places to meet. Hehe. I thought I’m the one who will sick soon but one of my buddy get sick at first. Her condition worse than me. Her voice became so ‘sexy’ which makes her can’t scream out loud. Haha. But I really can’t get use to her soft voice as I more prefer the old her which could say out loud. We tease her lot about that. Haha. She couldn’t say anything except nodding head because lot of ‘M16’ will be shooting at her. Haha. After our drinks, they would have second round. But for me, I surrender for that because of my weak body. Sorry ya my buddies! Besides that, I need to give some surprise to my god – sister as her birthday was on Sunday. Thought of giving her surprise by 12.00 a.m. I will be standing in front of her house door to give her present.

So 12.00 a.m. arrive. I’ve call her but no one pick up. Look at her house. All the light had off. Sleep? She once told me she hardly could sleep at night but that day was different. Call and call and call… No one pick up. No choices but had to put the present in front of her house door. Would it be stolen? Nah…of course won’t. I put it behind the door bars. Hardly to be stolen. Haha. After that, I went back and sleep.

Early morning Sunday, my god-sister text me. Saying thank you for the present. I had ask her to come down to my house as I will give another surprise for her. And so she came. My mum cook for her ‘mi sua’ with two fully cooked eggs. As where the Chinese people would normally cook for the birthday person. This is a tradition. I still remember she told me that her family doesn’t remember her birthday and normally she could request from her mum to cook for her ‘mi sua’. But her mum didn’t know why it is so. It’s sad isn’t it? So this year I make a little bit different birthday for her. Hope she like it. Waiting for the night to come, where we going to KTV to celebrate her birthday with her friends and colleagues. Singing and chit chatting all night long. And never forget to take pictures too. The most important things which must do. Haha. Well, yesterday suppose still flu but think of singing my flu seems go away. Haha. But not today (Monday) it back again. Ish…really know how to pick times. :(

Sick,
Maye

4 comments:

jade_adeline said...

wei the pic of mine so white not nice ler....delete delete!!!! haha

m@y3 g@L said...

u look damn cute inside ler...whr got white? ur pc graphic card got prob liow la..hahahaha

jade_adeline said...

eh....wat la....even when i c in the phone also white ler...then mean wat?? tal's phone graphic card got problem?? hahahahhaahhahaha if not mistaken is tal took it with her pda phone ler haha

m@y3 g@L said...

hahahaa.....ya la...waahahahha...inside my fon nice ler..wahahahahaha