Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Finally I Found You~~

My computer finally back home and I could as usual to get online. Yeah…Happy with it. Hehe. I wanted to find a song call ‘Till the End’ but I wasn’t very sure whose singer is that. I get to listen this song at my niece mobile phone. At that time, I was in the car putting the ear phone on my ears. Then, I heard this song. It was so romantic. Imagine my sister was driving and I was sitting inside his car. The road was lonely. Only seen our cars moving on the street and this song was playing in my ears. For those in love, would definitely feel loving. At first I thought this singer must be a western singer. But until today I just check out on the internet. The singer is a Singaporean and he is a Chinese. Wow…superb. Finally I found you~~~Hehe. His voice really do feel soft and comfort. Nice…nice….
Here are the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfdLuJZgjdM

Hope you all enjoy…

Till the End – David Tan


All this precious momentswith u by my side

must be a gift from heaven
that's holding me all nighti don't know how i found u
I'm thankful that i have
now that i have a love so true
to hold to keep to share

In my heart i can no longer home inside

all of the love i used to hide
I'll always be with u until the very endin this world there is no place i' d rather be
u are my life, my soul, my girl
and thru it all i now
u 'have come to see that u' re the one till the end
All my friends around me
say u' d gone too soonbaby I'm gonna make them see
we've found our way back home
we'll always be till the end


Alright everyone….is time for me to tuck in. Good night….

Sleepy,
Maye

No comments: