Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Mood a.k.a Feel !!!

Today, wake up in the morning my head feel heavy and my neck aching too. Not even that, I still sick from flu and sore throat which already drag for few days. Wanted to continue sleep but couldn’t. I need to wake up and get myself prepare for work. Out of bed and went to washroom. After that, I have my breakfast and watching TV at the same time. From bed till breakfast, I wasn’t in a very good mood. Maybe is due to my heavy head and neck? No, I don’t think so. Is it because of going to work soon? Answer is no too. I wasn’t very sure why I feel that but I’m sure is not about sick. Feel worrying something. What I hate the most is I do not know what that ‘something’ is. This is where I feel worry. Whenever I have this feeling, I know something would happen and of course, I don’t hope anything bad happen. It seem give me a hint or what. I don’t know. Hoping going to office could let me forget about this feel but it just ain’t works out. Still in there and could feel it so real. Alright, as to keep and worry about it why not I just express out here. Right? Maybe it will reduce my worry. I hope so.

Sitting in the office, suppose I should key in some documents but just couldn’t stop myself from thinking. While making my coffee at tea break, summarize what the things I’ve done and what I earn from it. I realize that from last year August 2007 till now, lot of things had change. It almost included everything. Of course, except my kinship and friendship, because that will never change. From all the changes, I learn lot of things and get new things too. Friends~~ Got to know some new friends and that had expanded my friends list. Happy. Happy. Some even become ‘net sister’. Well, I do not know how to explain that. Let it be. As long I know what that mean. Have some argument with my best friends. Although that time I was really angry and sad but I know they don’t mean it. From there, our friendship even grows stronger. It proves that our friendship is strong enough to conquer all types of ups and downs. It is not easy to be found a friendship like that. Well, I’m feel thank to have them. Work~~ As some of you all know, I change quite a few jobs recently and maybe another one coming on the way. That’s not sure yet. Still planning. Study~~ As you all know from previous post I’ve change from Melaka college to Kuala Lumpur college. I need not explain much about that just to prevent boringness if I repeat again and again.

Last but not least, attaching some quote for me and all of you out there.

“In a life wouldn’t left out triumph and disaster. Accept what it is. That’s what makes our life full of colours.”

Writing you here from office,
Maye

No comments: