Sunday, July 6, 2008

Unexpected~~

Alright… I’m home. Last Saturday is my first class at Kasturi College. Attending the law subject. Well, when I talk about ‘law’ think most of you think that it is a boring subject. Yes, it is indeed boring even my lecturer said the same thing too. Haha.

Early Saturday morning, wake up at 6.00 a.m. Me and my family prepare ourselves to start our journey to Kuala Lumpur and decided to take McDonald as our breakfast. So we drive thru McDonald and ordered our breakfast. For me is my first time order big breakfast which makes me worry that I can’t finish it since is ‘big’. Cos normally I’ve ordered sausage set which is not heavy. But after getting my pack I only realize how ‘big’ it is. Just take around 5 minutes and I could finish it all in a flash. So you all could know how ‘big’ it is. Haha. And so we start our journey.

Finally around 9.15 a.m. we reach KL. And so we ahead to my college, Kasturi College. Is my first day attend class there and wondering how the lecturer look. I know is an Indian guy but just really curious about it only. Hehe. Wonder also how is his teaching in the class. He is indeed funny. Talk lot of jokes which could let the student understand the lesson more simple way. Two specialties, I could say is special in his class. First, students could eat breakfast and student could also record his lesson. All that can do in the class. He do that for the best interest for the students cos he know that some of us came from Melaka and also other states. He suggests strongly to us that record will be good for us because mostly in the class he wants his student to pay attention listen to his explanation than writing. I think that’s a good idea too. As for previous time, my classes were not allowed to do that. Attending his class will definitely forget the time. Cos of his jokes, we laugh and understand well which makes us forgot about the time to go home. Haha.

Going home time had arrived. Me and my friend decided to go shopping for a while. Where we go this time? Well, KLCC again. As where she not yet finish shopping and so we agree go there again. LRT arrived and lot of people inside which make me feel suffocated. Where are those people come from? But I got to get use to that situations where I need also to take LRT back to my sister house next time. So just forget about it and bear with it. Reach KLCC at last and walk and shop. My friend tested lot of shirt but in the end still empty-handed. You all know, KLCC is mostly for the ‘upper’ level people (rich people) to shop there. Is really damn expensive. Maybe we would just have a window shopping only. Hehe. Enjoying time would always fast pass by and so is time for us to go home. Both of us said goodbye inside LRT. She went to Pasar Seni to take bus home, Melaka and me back to my sister home.

Well there’s come Sunday. Nothing special on Sunday cos I still the same sitting at the couch reading my favorite novel (P.S:I Love You). But that was just for a while, cos after that I’ve attracted to the TV watching the series ‘House’. Is a nice series. Got anyhow chance watch it. Could learn lot of unique disease and lot of medication knowledge. It is about a doctor name Gregory House M.D. I know some of you all may think the story seem like almost the same as the Grey’s Anatomy. Well, it is not. Grey’s Anatomy is about new intern in the hospital and House is about the expert doctor. As I can’t tell much here, keep a little secret for you all to explore about it. Hehe.

Sunday evening reached which is the time for us to Pudu to get our bus ticket home, Melaka. We thought we could buy bus ticket so didn’t plan to buy ticket before that. Unexpectedly, all the bus ticket all sold out. Left the tourist bus which is RM25 per person (what the heck!! So damn expensive~~) but you think I would buy it? Of cos not. I continue search other company and found one. But the time depart is at 9.30 p.m and we got no choice but to buy it. At there, I met my best friend, Calvin. What a coincidence! Haha. So me and my mum intend to sit at the KFC Restaurant and waiting the time arrived. Told my sister that we going to depart at 9.30 p.m. and my sister suggest to eat frog porridge as dinner. So we went. Waiting the time arrived is really indeed boring. Except chatting we got nothing to do there. We hope the time pass by soon as I’ve already tired. Thought of getting on the bus earlier and I could take a nap but now need wait till 9.30 p.m. Haiz~~~ What a ~~~

So 9.30 p.m. arrived, so we so happy that finally we could hop on the bus. So we wait for the bus. Wait and wait. The bus still not yet arrived. Wondering why. Never mind, we patiently wait. After a while, the bus came. So lot of people queuing up to take our sit. At the same time, I was wondering the bus can occupy 44 persons. But how come more than 44 persons are queuing up. Till we reach the bus door the bus conductor say that bus was for those who buy the ticket for 9.00 p.m. I was so angry cos it is not fair. The bus plate number written in my ticket was B** 6933 and I definitely sure I didn’t mistaken the bus plate number. Lot of other passengers complained included me. We have no wrong as you see. Is okay. Never mind. I’ve calm down. For you all information, if can, boycott with the bus company which name got something to do with the number 5. Their service was really terrible and irresponsible. You know, I reached home at 1.00 a.m. I am so tired, tired, tired…. Once got home, after bath, talk no more straight went to sleep.
Nah~~ I’ve just need to forget that incident. Won’t let it so easily interrupt my mind. 

Well, is kind a tiring weekend for me BUT it is benefit for me which my dream can come true (slim down). Hehe (*evil winks*)

Tiring,
Maye

2 comments:

jade_adeline said...

don't be so angry...u know Malaysia punya service de la....bad service plus lan si people isssh hahha

m@y3 g@L said...

haiz...we live in Malaysia..bo pian...