Thursday, July 3, 2008

To My Buddies

Dearest buddies,

Tomorrow (Saturday) onwards I will be a busy girl again. Continue my part time studies journey. This time will be a little different from previous activities. Mostly weekends I won’t be at Melaka. I will for sure miss all my dear buddies here very much where we always hang out shopping, watching movie and drink tea on weekends. Feel sad and sorry for some of you where I seldom meet now. You know who you are. Compare previous I know we could meet every week. By the way, sometimes I feel maybe is good to learn now not to meet me so that when I’m not in Melaka anymore (as you all know why) you all won’t be missing me so much. Hehe. Na.. I’m just joking. Even didn’t meet, I’ve already miss you all so much. Especially all the laughter, chit chatting, supper and of course shopping together. Haha. Hope you all have the same feel as me. Ya..ya… I know we still could contact through mail or phone. But I would prefer meeting up so that I could see clearly whether you all have grown fat or thin. Hahaha… And the most important I can take pictures. (*evil wink*) Anyhow, you all have a sit in my heart and no one will ever take your place. You have left lot of your prints inside which I barely want to wipe it off. J

Today suddenly have the feel to write this post which not really sure why. Most probably maybe because of tomorrow, I think. Feeling proud, happy and bringing with little sadness. Wanted to share with everyone that I have bunch of wonderful buddies in my life. How lucky I am, isn’t it? (*-^) Well without them, this post won’t exist, you know! ;-p

Sincerely, thank you all for everything! Muakss~~ Huggies~~

(P.S: Buddies, each and every one of you will be in my prayers every day)


Love,
Maye

6 comments:

Kelz said...

Dun feel sad ok. Gambate on your study. When public holidays drop on weekdays you still can meet with your friends de. HUGGIES~~ ^_^

m@y3 g@L said...

(^-^) okie~~

jade_adeline said...

dont be sad....we sure will meet again gal...muaks muaks

m@y3 g@L said...

MUAKS~~MUAKS~~

Unknown said...

haha..i kinda understand ur feelings

cuz i too used to travel up to kl for studies on weekends..

anyway...good luck ya..

-weEp-

m@y3 g@L said...

thanks -weep-
hehee....hope i can tahan till the end...