Sunday, July 13, 2008

Them…Let Me Forget About My Tired and Headache!!

Days fast pass by. Here come the 2nd class I’ve attend at the college. Routine would still the same is just where I mention at previous few posts. What special about this time is during my journey back to Melaka that few hours. Me and my friend got to sit separate due to the passenger there didn’t follow the sit number. They seem to be number blind. Well, this is our citizens. Never mind. Be patient with that. In the bus, saw one handsome and cute guy. He is a fair and tall guy. He could talk all the way from Kuala Lumpur till Melaka. He won’t tired, I wonder. Well I didn’t chat much just mostly heard what he say. He is the flight attendant, working at MAS. At first sight, I thought he is working with IT or engineers. I was wrong. ^-^

Finally, I reach Melaka so I took the RM 1.00 red bus. Even I took the other town bus, the fares would still the same. So I rather took and air-cond bus. Right? Inside a bus I saw an old malay man standing and so I gave my sit to him. He say thanks and chat all the way. At first he was chatting with me and after that he chats to the tourists. He ask me this ‘Gal, are you a Malay?” I feel confused and ask ‘I’m not! Why you ask that? I look like one?” He say ‘You do look like Malay but is type of mixture Malay and Chinese gene’. Friends out there, do I really look like Malay huh? Not only him, said that other peoples ask me the same question too. Mum, you took the wrong baby during you gave birth at clinic? Haha. Just joking! My mum definitely know is me cos when I just born my nose quite flat. Hehe. Back to that old uncle. He could almost tell everyone I’m a study part timer and working as well. He seems promoting me. Haha. But I get to chat with the tourist and that thanks to the old uncle. This tourist name Mark and his wife was there too. I forgot whether his wife told me her name or not cos at that time the bus was noisy. Not really clear what she said. Sorry for that. I even teach the tourist some simple dialogue in Chinese words. Example, ‘xie xie’ for thank you and ‘bu yong ke qi’ as welcome. They were so happy although is just two words. At least next time when heard those word, they could reply them and would remember me whom teach them that. Hehe. (Proud to myself, though). After around 45 minutes I’ve reach my home.


Although that day is tired and bit headache but feel nice. Feeling contented and happen to see lot of heart warming scene in the bus which let me forgot the tired for a moment. Hope to see that handsome and cute guy again. At least when I was tired, it could let something relaxed my eyes. Haha. Well, that was just dreaming. In the end, I still wake up face my reality, though. Alright, stop here and see you all at the next post.

Maye

2 comments:

jade_adeline said...

haha....you so fair...mana ada macam malay??? maybe you are attractive to that malay uncle....hehehehehehe

m@y3 g@L said...

i ask lot of my other malay friend...they say i indeed look a bit like malay friend, like kacukan type...haiz..