Sunday, July 13, 2008

Tagged

Just join along with this game since my friend cousie Miss Felicia Tham has tagged me.

Each player answers the questions about themselves.At the end of the post the player then have to tags 5 people and post their names, then leaves a comment at their blog, letting them know they got tagged.


Starting time : 12.07pm
Name : Maye Lim
Sisters : 1
Brothers : 2
Shoe size : 6 or 7
Height : 161 cm (i think)
Where do you live : Malacca
Favourite drinks : Depends
Favourite breakfast : Oat,coffee and bread (No rice please)
Have you ever been on a plane? : Nope
Fallen asleep at school : Yea. Sometimes
Broken someone's heart : Yea.
Fell off your chair : Yes when i was eating chicken rice when i was a kid
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : hmm, yes.
Saved e-mails : Yup
What is your room like : Normal room like others. ^-^
What is right besides you : My colleague
What is the last thing you ate : Coffee
Ever had chicken pox : Think so.
Sore throat : Yes. just recover
Stitches : Nope (perfect ler..choi choi choi)
Broken nose : Of coz NO.
Do you believe in love at first sight : No comment
Like picnics : Yup
Who was/were the last person you danced with : My god sis
Last made you laugh : Him ^^

Today did you :
Talk to someone you like : Yea
Kissed anyone : ^-^
Get sick : Choi~~
Talk to an ex : None
Miss someone : Yes
Eat : Coffee
Best feeling in the world : Happi~~
Do you sleep with stuffed animals : Nope.
What is under your bed : Dust
Who do you really hate : Hypocrite
What time is it now? : 12.22am

Random :
Is there a person who is on your mind now : Yea
Do you have any siblings : Yes
Do you want children : Of coz.
Do you smile often : A lot~~ :D
Do you like your hand-writing : Think so
Are your toe nails painted : Sometimes
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : As long as the bed is comfy enough~~
What colour shirt are you wearing now : Blue.
What were you doing at 7.00pm yesterday : Watching CSI-Las Vegas
I cant wait till : I graduate. (i know still long way to go)
When did you cry last : I know this year got cry but forgot when
Are you a friendly person : Of cos i am
Do you have any pets : When i was kid, had puppies. After shift, all given people.
Where is the person you have feelings for right now ? : He is outstation now.
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now : of cos lor..
Do you sleep with the TV on? : sometimes yes when it is too tired.
What are you doing right now? : do i need to answer?
Have you ever crawled through a window? : Nope
Can you handle the truth? : Depends.
Are you too forgiving : Sometimes
Are you closer to you mother or father : Both. They are wonderful.
Who was the last person you cried in front of? : Buddies
How many people can you say you've really loved? : Countless
Do you eat healthy : Yes.
Do you still have pictures of you and your ex? : No ex
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? : Human always does
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? : Beach and my buddies
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? : Depends mood
Are you confident? : Depends.

5 Things I was doing 10years ago :
Prepare my PMR,
Prepare my SPM,
Working
Study ACCA.


5 Things on my to-do list today :
Working
Having lunch later
Sms-ing
Net surfing
REading novel

5 snacks I enjoy :
Any snack will do as long it is nice.

5 Things I would do if I were a bilionaire :
Traveling around the world
Do some charity
Invest my money
Do business
Buy things for my parents

5 of my bad habits :
Careless
Others not sure...hahahaah


5 Places I have lived in :
Depends

5 Jobs I've had :
Accounts clerk
Promoter
Audit junior associate
Others? coming on the way~~

5 people I tag :

♥Jadey

Don't know which friend got blogspot. Hahahaha

7 comments:

Kelz said...

Gal first paragraph i type my own de. haha you go copy and past at your blog also ar?? haha
About my cousin de. I was actually telling you guys my cousin tagged me so i join along.

m@y3 g@L said...

so i tell everyone where the tagged come from lor....hahaha..co jz copy and paste..more easy tho...hahahahaha

Kelz said...

But now it sound like my cousin is your cousin pula. Later ppl misunderstand. haha

m@y3 g@L said...

haha....i say my friend cousie ma....hehe

Kelz said...

haha ya ya saw liow. Me cock eye here. :P

m@y3 g@L said...

hahaha....finally saw it huh!! hehehe

m@y3 g@L said...
This comment has been removed by the author.