Sunday, July 20, 2008

Third Round !!

Come back another round again, third classes that I had attend last Saturday. That day reach home quite late at night. It is because I went bought things with my classmate. Well, she say wanna buy some gift for her leaving manager. And so I tag along. After our classes we went to MidValley. That day I was very tired due to sleep less on Friday night. But I’ve already promise to accompany my classmate and so I have to hang on. We didn’t know how to go there at the first place. Thought of taking taxi but in the end still decide taking commuter. To save our dear money. Reached MidValley around 2 p.m. First, without shopping thought we went to food junction. I was so damn hungry. Nothing special food attracted to me. It is just so normal. Since quite sometime I didn’t eat chicken rice so I just order it. Kuala Lumpur really is a Kuala Lumpur. How should I explain that? It is well known city in Malaysia of high expenses and indeed it is. Decided to study at KL and I only can bear with the high prices there. Just bear it and bear it. After eating, we shop for a while. I didn’t intend to stay at my sister house and so I rush my classmate to back home early.

Around 4.30 p.m. we reach Pudu. I’ve already could guess that it is impossible for us to get a 5.00 p.m. bus. But we try our best to get one, earliest time. Finally, got a 5.30 p.m. bus and we settle down sitting on a bench waiting for our bus. Exchanging song and video and chit chatting. 5.30 p.m. fast arrived. Hop on the bus and hope we could manage to take a nap. Finally, the bus moved. We were happy cos we will be arriving home soon as we, both had already very tired almost half a day walking on the street.

Due to our tiredness, we slept quite soundly. ^-^ When I woke up is already after 7.30 p.m. We thought we could reach home on time but I guess this driver bring us round the village! Well, this bus route is a bit different than others. They would pass by Alor Gajah which others bus would not do. Their route is always that only I and my classmate forgot about it. So got to sit in the bus around 1 hour only we reach Melaka Sentral. My classmate is lucky cos once get out from the bus, her sister came to fetch her. Well, me? Have to take domestic bus. So I sit down and wait for my bus. While sitting, saw lot of young Malay students waiting for bus too. Jumping around and chit chatting happily. I doubt they might be just after attended some night function which could heard from their conversation. Oh!! I didn’t mean to eardrops them. It just they say it out loud. So anyone could hear them, you see. Hehe. Sometimes do envy them which still a student and still enjoying their study life. Well, I can’t envy them much cos I, myself didn’t choose to be that way. As you know, me too, enjoying study life but it just bit different type of way compare to them. Haha. Finally around 15 minutes, my bus reached. Without hesitating, hop on the bus. A little bit of shaky and tremble, waiting my destination to reach. I was damn tired and hungry. Can’t imagine that tired. Previous few Saturday I reach home early and could still get rest early but not on last Saturday. It did feel like killing me. I know is my fault for not getting enough sleep on Friday night. It won’t happen next time. I don’t wanna feel the ‘killing’ again. It is damn suffering. Hehe.

Today is Monday, feeling bit blue. But I still need get back to work now. See you all in next post.

Blue blue,
Maye

No comments: