Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy & Sad Happen Just Like That!!!

Last Sunday (10/8/2008) had become one of the memorable day for me. Not my big day, I should say. On Sunday morning, me and my bestie, Kerry had plan to give my the other bestie who is having her graduation ceremony on that day a BIG surprise. At first, I was worry that I might get the wrong date or wrong time that would ended up a surprise for us but not her. Haha. So as our plan we headed to Cyberjaya around 11.00 am where we just after our breakfast. Finally we reach and get to place where they held the convocation. We saw lot of our friends too and chit chat all the way. So around 12.30 pm all the freshie coming with happy faces together bringing their scroll headed to their friends and family. Everyone was proud of them. Everyone shout when they come out. As for us, we busy finding our bestie, Jolene. Wanna say to her ‘SURPRISE’. Finally saw her, she was so happy and run towards us. Haha. We were happy and proud of her too. Hugging her and take lot and lot of pictures. Which is something that wouldn’t be left out. I saw my uncle and auntie too because my cousin graduate too. Aww~~ She is younger than me one year and I told her. I am the special guest. Haha. Of cos, I took pictures with her too. Hehe. Click here and there. Laughing non-stop. Shaking hands and hugging all around. When I saw my besties, Jolene wearing the robe, I feel happy and wanna cry. All of us had grown up. We can’t deny anymore that it is the time for us to another stage level of life. And then, I was thinking when am I going to graduate? Hope it will be soon. That day was damn hot. Sweating and my shirt got wet. Awh…that’s shy. But I sweat lot what can I do? L Around 2.00p.m we left there. It was a rush hour for my bestie, Kelly and me. Our bus is at 3.00 pm but we got to sit LRT and that will fasten our route. She was scared that we might be late for the bus. But we calm down. At last we reach Plaza Rakyat which is near the bus station. We walk as fast as we can. Thanks God we reach there on time. If not, I was wondering what time we will reach home, Melaka.



Once I reach home, I was pretty tired. My body was stink and I get myself clean some household chores fast so that I can get a bath soon. After bath, I thought I could get some rest and later go out some drinks with my other bestie group. Cos she just came back from Singapore. But sometimes things weren’t follow what you had plan. When I got out from the bathroom, I heard my phone message ringing. So without hesitate, I look at the message. It was from my baby sitter (last time who baby sit me) daughter send text message to me. It started this ‘ Father had pass……’ I was terrified and I know it wouldn’t be the good things. My intuition was right. It written this ‘Father had pass away.’ I ‘ve call her and ask about what happened. My tears rolling down but I hold on. Don’t want to make them worry about me where they still have lot of things to take care of. After putting down the phone, my tears can’t control anymore. I’ve cried. My baby sitter husband was like a father to me since I was a baby. Taking care of me when I was sick. Cooking me Maggie mee when I was hungry during late night. Always buy me ice-cream whenever I was there. His relationship with children was good. He had his own tactic to make children happy. He too loves to treat his friends eat or drinks. Even a next table just smile at him, he could take the dishes on his table to theirs. Treat them to eat. This year he is 76 and I know before that he already got sick. Visit him at the old folks him. Wanna cried but I couldn’t. Got to cheer him up. And now he is gone forever and he would always in my prayers. I love him as much as he loves me. Papa, may you rest in peace. I will always visit Mama. I love you.

Happiness and sadness happen in one day was something makes me suffocated. A sudden change makes me blank for a while on that day. But I know is not the time for me sobbing but to get up and help them with the funeral things. Alrite, I stop here. Will keep ya-all posted ~~~

Complicated,
Maye

No comments: