Friday, August 8, 2008

What life would be?

Today, I had a chit chat with my friend. We talks about life, relationship, friendship and etc. You know, those things that happen between man and woman. His conversation seems to be sad which I feel curious what had happen to him. I know he could think that most probably had some stories happened behind it. Every time when had some argument but he said is not argument so I should say when we changing our opinion, he would say ‘You are still young! There are things you didn’t know and still need to learn!’ Well, could he just despite all the age thing? I don’t like people saying me ‘You are young and you don’t know anything!’ It seems that they didn’t at my age before. I know experiences he is more than me but that doesn’t means his experiences are same like me. He says life sometimes dark like hell and mine are sunshine like Mid Coast. I know he is trying to say I’m still young and there’s lot of things to learn. But learning this type of thing, even your age in 70 or 80, you would most probably still learning too. Even myself I can’t say that what happen in this world I know it all neither you nor me. Well, I was just trying to help him out from that ‘dark’ thinking, you see. Despite whether you are in age of 20s, 30s, 40s or 80s, just enjoy your life wisely when you still can. I know some of you may think that. Arh!! You said it very easily. Alright, then don’t listen to me and prove me wrong! Sometimes things are simple. Who make it complicated? You! Human! Maybe I’m young to say all these but please think back for a moment. You will realize yourself. All humans in this world got its own position and importance in life. Of course, triumph and disaster won’t be left out. So sad or happy will pass one day. As I said, "HapPiNeSS & saDNeSS CoULd HaPPen WiThIn SeCoNd deSpItE WheN, WhErE, WhY & WhaT. LiFE WouLD NeVeR LeFt ouT BoTh Of ThEm. ThAt iS Why 'LIFE IS ALWAYS THAT UNIQUE'

Think about it~~

Maye

No comments: