Saturday, September 6, 2008

Another Saturday!!!

My besties previous comment on 'Merdeka Eve Splash' saying that every saturday i went to studies seem like a vacation journey for me. Well, i treated as a yes. It seem mostly every Saturday ive learn and see a lot of fresh thing which i can share with you all in the blog. Isnt it a nice thing? I feel so. Hehe....

Thursday (4/9/2008)

Before i started today's journey let me talk about my ex-secondary classmate, Rebecca who is just back to hometown, Melaka from Manchester, UK. This time she bringing another one with her. Nice to hear that. Haha. So on Thursday(4/9/2008) we went drinks at Friends Cafe. Our meeting time i put at 8.15 pm but i know all of us would be late for that time. Haha. So around 9pm me, rebbecca, chris(rebecca boyfriend) and kelly reach. Left Jolene which is a bit slow motion girl yet to be seen. Haha. She gonna kill me if she read this blog. But seeing on our friendship i doubt she would scold me. Hehe. (*Proud to myself*) So we chat along. Supposingly during our school time, we use to speak chinese but now it seem we had been influence by her. Few year, studying and working abroad for sure she would adapt the englist spoken there. And so we follow her slank especially me. Haha. Rebecca asking me whether my besties, Tal and Pui, our ex-secondary classmate too will be coming joining us or not. Well, i say 'no' and they 'got something to do'. At night time do sometime need to be careful when saying 'something'. Just within seconds, i saw one of my friend Jenny walking up. Oh shit! Im pretty sure Pui and Tal would be following behind. And there, they appeared. Haha. What a small world it is. They did say 'hi' to each other but we sit in a separate table. Don't ask me why maybe they probably no topic to chit chat, i doubt. But it was nice to meet our school friends when all of us from a naive girl turn to mature girl now. You could see all of us had grown up to woman and if we lucky enough we could be a mother by our age now. This is what my mother loves to say that to me. Hehe. Finally, Jolene arrive but for Kelly, is time for her to back home to see her loved one. Her boyfriend had reach her house to get something so she need to rush back. So before she left we took pictures and pictures. This is a must during a drink session. Haha. Would never miss it.
Of course, we took girls group picture included Tal, Pui and Jenny. That's wasn't going to miss out though. Hehe. Tonnes and tonnes of pictures we take. Take and re-take. This is what we always do so i had already get use to it, you see. hahaha...so here it is. There are some pictures which i not yet get from Jenny so will upload later. Let you all see which i had get. ^-^
This is the first group pic
First Gals group picNow, me & Rebecca This is her sweet boyfriend

2nd Group Pic
Another one (Pui - cameragal)
We think that better to have another all gals shot. Haha
The gals who always hang out 'gether 'gether
My Besties
(suppose another one is coming but she got replacememt clases, sigh)My Bestie too~~

We chit chat till around 11.30 pm and we went back home due to me and Jolene had to work on the next day. *-^

Saturday (6/9/2008)
Without saying much about repeatition activites every Saturday morning, today's bit special cos i will be going to classes without companion. My coursemate had seminar going on for her company so she had attend the classes earlier. So let's us jump to the time when i was about going back home. Another special things was that i didn't back home by bus but instead sitting my other coursemate car. She will be driving her little silver Myvi (Malaysia Local Car). Before starting driving home, i stop by at her hostel which her hotel company provided for her during her training period at KL. Her company can consider a quite famous company. My first thought of her hostel would be a nice and comfortable as her company is a famous hotel. Reaching at a apartment located 15minutes walk away from Hang Tuah LRT and told me that was her hostel. The outlook of the apartment still nice so i didn't think any further how it looks like inside. I doubt it would be nice. Her hostel was at 11th floor and so i went inside her hostel to have a sit while waiting her to pack her things. After she open the door, i could see an empty space at the living room which only occupied with the sofas, television and dvd player. The television was provided from the company. Only watching local program would be a damn boring thing and i knew why the DVD player was putting underneath the television. Haha. Is not that im saying the local program was sucks but im just stating my feel. Is not a wrong by stating my feel isn't it? Some Malaysian would agree with me, i doubt. Hehe. The sofas? I don't really wish to talk about it because it was dirty and the skin had torn and it was just look like a disposable sofas at the junk dustbin. I couldn't imagine that such a famous hotel which look like heaven but their hostel for their staff was just like hell. Why i say that? Even the water tub was taken off and it didn't been repair by the company. Yes, it still can use but it is hard to open the water, you know?? The toilet was damn dirty. Before my coursemate moving in, she and other housemate had wash the house. If not, it wasn't for human to stay or live. I swear. Here are the pictures i took from the balcony of her hostel. I didn't take picture of her living room and room to prevent my security cos just by seeing those pictures they(the hotel company) would know if in case they read about my blog. So is merely a protection of my security.

The left side view from the balcony

The right side view from the balconyThe is the height from ground floor to 11th floor.
It would definitely die jumping from here.Haha.


After her packing, start our cars and drove back home. All the way from KL to Melaka, we had a non-stop chit chatting stuff about our work, life and studies. Actually, i was pretty tired that day due to not enough sleep on Friday. But it wasn't nice if im sleeping and my coursemate driving all alone, right? So i get myself to stay afresh and accompany her chit chatting. Around 4.30 pm, i reach home. Stomach was playing drums and with my sleepy eyes couldn't hang on anymore. After eaten some food, i went to sleep right away. During my nap, i wasn't very sure what happens around me. It seems i sleep soundly. Haha.

Because of taking evening nap, makes me hard to sleep at night. My brother and mother was very tired during late night and yet my eyes still wide open. But never mind. I had very best buddies aka best friend accompanied me chit chatting (sms-ing). Well, i think that night if it wasn't him i will be bored till death sitting at the big chair at my home living room. He was my dearest good companion which i appreciate him lot. Hehe. Don't jealous. You all could get one too. ^-^

Writing here on Sunday(7/9/2008) during my resting time after short study,

Maye



No comments: