Monday, September 1, 2008

Coffee~~~

Today (1 Sept 2008) is a holiday for Malaysian where yesterday Malaysia celebrating Independence Day. Yesterday is a Sunday so automatically holiday would replace on the next day. So which means holiday for me i could do my shopping and studying. Hehe.


Yesterday, Merdeka Day (Independence Day) had some drinks with my god-sister. I saw her leg wrap with cloth and i ask her why. She had a fall at the stairs when walking up to her house. Haih...why didn't she pay attention while walking the stairs? Maybe she was too tired after working, i guess. Seeing her leg in pain, i couldn't bear to ask her go drink tea with me but still will ask her too. She said that she want to go drinks and she don't wish me to treated her like a handicap people. She also told that sitting at home all day without walking really do like a handicap. Conclusion, she want to walk around. You all must be thinking that we would probably go near coffee shop and had our drinks. But she wouldn't want to. She want to go our 'lau di fang'(old place) where we need to go quite some distance. I advice her to go near coffee shop but she don't want and complain the near coffee shop drinks and food not nice. Haha. Walk until half way, it seems the weather don't allow her to go our 'lau di fang'. So i again told her that it would be better we go the near coffee shop. If it is really raining at least we can reach our home fast as i don't wanna get wet again because of rain. Haha. And so we went to the near coffee shop.


Reaching at the coffee shop, i've order a hot nescafe and my god sister order a hot milo which i force her to drink that. Hehe. Now here come my nescafe Nice? Ya i know for some of you had seen before. But this only cost me RM1.20 and this is the first time i saw this (some other time should have i think, maybe i just too busy concentrate on others thing. hehe) Seeing the worker make it so nice for me so i took that picture down. Hehe. After the drinks, i went home and outside didn't raining which makes my god-sister think that she being trick by the weather. Haha.


Finish about yesterday and i should start about today's story. Today, ive went shopping with my dearest besties which i urge them to go with me. Cos i wanted to go shopping so much suddenly. Around 1.20pm my bestie come and fetch me. So we went for her breakfast and my lunch. Yea, i know you all would seems why i said 'her breakfast' and 'my lunch'. Well, she woke up at around 11 something and i wake up at 9am. So since i've eaten my breakfast so that would be my lunch. As for her, that was her first meal today so would be breakfast for her. Haha. We stop at the shop selling 'old mice powder'. What's that? 'Lao shu fen' or aka one type of mee which look like mice tail. Hehe. I couldn't think any nice explaination about that and i forgot to take pictures. Cos some of you all might not understand what im saying here. Got chance i would upload pictures here. I promise alright? After our lunch, we went SHOPPING!!! Waited just for that. Haha. So we went shop and shop. In the end, i buy 'lot' of thing. Haha. Bought only 1 bottle of repair hair serum and went for some drinks

The middle is mine, Blended coffee with java chip. So what you all think the place would be? Seeing the background i think most of you all would know where it is. Not need me to say much here, right? Alright. Maybe for some of you all the 'aerial' would be slow, so i think i give some hint would be easier. Started with 'S' and ended with 'S' too. If give more hint, then i would rather give you the answer then asking you guess isn't it? Hehe. While after drinking, we went home and at night accompany my mum shopping too. What a tiring day! Haha!

Ooo...tired now. My eyes going close soon. Got to sleep now. If not, tomorrow i would be a panda eyes. Till then, see ya'all in next post!! Ciao~~~

Writing from my room,
Maye

No comments: