Friday, September 19, 2008

Having them!!

Between our life would something happen and would change. Some may forget about the promises that we make before in front of our friends. But to me, once promises that i had make, i would never take it back. Once it is in my best friend list, FOREVER it is. So you think between my best friend we won't have arguement? Neh....you are wrong!!! We have arguement! Sometimes even a big arguement! But that was only making our friendship gone further and even stronger. Even sometimes we seldom meet but still would 'bomb' each other. Never miss!! ^-^ Angry, happy, suspiscion, laughing, crying, shouting, singing, criticising and etc....all those feeling i feel in my friendship. You all for sure think this "What! angry? suspsicion?criticising?" Ya ya ya...is true. Don't misunderstand the meaning here. It is only the feeling and not had grudge on each other. The next day, we could smile again. (*peace*) ^^ Sometimes do make me smile when thinking about that. Sometimes might feel funny and thinking why we could like that. Well, we do mistakes too even myself. I do forgive my besties mistake cos i believe they had their reason for doing that. After all, that is my besties.
But my besties, will ya'all do the same thing? (*thinking*)

With love,
Maye

3 comments:

jade_adeline said...

definitely dude.....i will still boom u if u still linger of HIM..even angry u until u really could forget HIM. i mean it yea ^^

Crabbed!! said...

Haha..agrees..

My dad used to say..
"Couples who don't quarrel are not in love"

Same thing with BFF I guess...

m@y3 g@L said...

jade_adeline,
Yea...alrite alrite..boom me as u wish. My skin already become 'words proof' hahaha....

crapped!!,
yea, ur dad was right. Can quarrel but not too serious tat type. Try to understand the thing behind the quarrel. Everything would be fine then. Hehehehe...

Maye