Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Away~~

Before starting this blog about my Saturday journey, allow me to say some. Been thinking these few days whether to share it here or not. At last i make the decision to share since it has become a bygone. The previous there is a blog title "I'm You" supposingly was the second version of mine. The first original version got another last 2 lines which i didn't include inside. The last 2 lines was my prediction which i don't wish to be happen. Everyday pray to prevent God making it come true but God always have the almighty powers which is a wrong for me to challenge Him. He give me this prediction so that i can be prepare for it and learn from it. My prediction would always so right which i hate about it. Wanted to say it out to friends about my feel but i knew i would get an answer " Nah...don't think so much those unnecessary things! It wont be happen!" So i remain quiet all the while. Even the things had happen now and all i can do was to accept and is a must to follow. Don't wish to happen any wrong again. Some say that i should care about others people feeling before you writing a blog. But if it is so, who cares about mine? Some people may choose to say face to face about the sad things but some may prefer to write it down. I pretty sure why they write it down where they don't want to be question much about the sad things happen on them. Prefer after writing the sad thing would be gone with the words. That doesnt mean that they avoiding the reality. They know nothing could be done further. I know after writing this blog would make people think that im just trying to cover up something or else. Im sincerely tell that i was merely to say it out my feel and don't mean to hurt anyone or anything.

All of you know every Saturday i've went to study! Yes, is the same as last Saturday and the only different was the feeling inside me. Last Saturday my bus stop at Stadium Bukit Jalil which due to Raya season is coming. So the government had change some stop to the stadium there. Reaching the stadium around 8.45am and was suppose to take LRT to Pudu but in the end we sit Rapid KL bus. It cost us RM3 just for the 15 minutes. Rapid KL would be happy to earn lot for this 1 month by just only fetching the passenger to Pudu. As usual i was attending the class but we bit late reaching the college. It is because i didn't manage to eat breakfast that day so stop by a chinese stall and eat bit.

After the class, i was waiting my sister call so that she can pick me up at the LRT. Before that, i was chit chatting with my lecturer about the techniques of study and the exam questions. Around 1.40pm my sister call me and is time for me to take the LRT to her waiting place. Reaching my sister house, was tired so take a nap after a nice bath.

Around 5.45pm i wake up and i knew i should get myself prepare for the dinner with my family. But it was out of my thinking, my sister and brother-in-law had went out together to have drinks with their friends. So me, my niece, my nephew and my mum patiently wait them to come back and fetch us for dinner which is a nice western cuisine. As we wait and wait, the time had reach around 9 pm and all of us was damn hungry. My sis and bro-in-law was yet to be seen. Calls had been non-stop but still we wait and wait. I couldn't stand it anymore so i took some snacks. When i was about to eat more, my sis and bro-in-law finally home. Happy get our keys and jump into cars. I was driving that night because the space of their cars was small which is hard for us to fit in. Reaching at the restaurant i wasn't eating because it was too late for me to dine. Keeping fit so only order drinks. We were laughing and chit chatting which makes me forget about the sad feeling inside of me for a while. After the dinner, my sister went home and i told her that i wish to drive around and maybe stop by some where to have a second round drinks. My mum,niece and nephew, all of them wanted to follow me. So of course i let them. Driving to SS2 to see whether there are any nice cafe for me to sit down to have some drinks but turn and turn it seem nothing attracts me. At last, i ask my nephew whether he knew the way to SS14 OldTown Cafe. It was my favourite cafe all times. Because of not very familiar to the road so make lot of mistakes. But thanks God nothing happen due to my mistakes. So we reach and sit down to have drinks.

At OldTown cafe i would always order "Xi Mut Tea - hot" and the number in the order should be 122 but i mistakenly said to my niece that i want 121. It is very sure i wasn't me at that time. Only knew is wrong when the drink arrive in front of my face. My mum order a bluberry with vanilla ice-cream. It was nice. Now here it is.


This is nice. Mixture of sour and sweet which could make your saliva drop. So try it if you all got the chance to be happen at OldTown cafe. I was talking all the jokes all the drinking time session which i always told that to my nephew and niece. All of them was laughing of my jokes. Actually I was just trying to avoid thinking something useless. I would always smile when i see this pictures.
Yes...It is my mum. I think this is the power of kinship. When i was trying to think about something useless, i would always see this picture. It always enlighten me and makes me smile again. Sitting at the cafe, saw lot of people walking, chit chatting, surfing the net and etc. Suddenly have a thinking! No matter whether you are sad or happy, your everyday life would still go on. No one could manage your life except your ownself. Since something that happen is already can't come back. Accept and face it bravely. Someday might or might not know the reason behind it. Till then, you would know there are no more important. Always care about the things might happen in the future which always makes us neglect the things happen in the current which is more cherishable. But it doesn't mean the promises that i make was an empty one. Once the promises that i had make, i would never break it. Love my family which they always give me encouragement and love. Love my besties which always gives me types of feeling and the promises that we hold would never change no matter what. Even some of you might be far away and seldom to be so close anymore. Love my friends although some of you was just a passer by but it is my pleasure to know you. Lastly, love you all.

During Sunday, one of my besties bring me for breakfast and shop for a while. Thanks him for his understanding which he knew i was sad so he remains to be not ask me about it. Thanks and Thanks!

Coming to the end now which giving a nice smile to you all..Hope i could stay this always...

Maye

3 comments:

Kelz said...

That's right gal. Live happily and work out for the future. Sadness will only make one suffer. Think and act wisely ok?? :)

jade_adeline said...

1) Blogging is part of ur personal stuff. why must think of others feelings?

2) great smile born from the bottom of your heart. i hope you make it this time.

3) sorry for not accompany u bcos im having my final exam. what a useless bestie u have one now! =="

4) ask u to forget is difficult as this is memory. what u can do now is to think and look further and focus on what u should focus now. u will think how silly u was when u think back sometimes later for thinking unnecessary stuff.

5) just like wat kelly has said "think and act wisely". u should should listen to her and everyone of us. We are your true friends. we want you to be happy instead of sadness within urself. Alrite gal??

OLD SENTENCE AGAIN~~
I want to get back the old you!!!
I want the smile you used to have...

m@y3 g@L said...

Kelz,
Yes dear! i will do that! and must! Muakss...

Jade_adeline,
Yes my dear! will listen to ya!
1) i did receive comment on that (sob sob)
2) i will make it! yea~~
3)don't say sorry or useless! Everyone got own life to manage so don't blame urself! alrite? u can know it tru blog ma. Hehe
4)i hope one day i could tell u that i was silly before!! ^-^
5) i will be happy again! no worries! wait ya for me!

Last, thanks for my besties to remind me always! Get back the old me! I'll be back!! hehe..