Thursday, September 25, 2008

Black Mole

Hahahaha.,…Today my colleague ask me a ‘good’ question! ‘Good’ until I don’t know how to give her the right answer. She ask me this “Where is the black mole come from?” “Shit from house fly?” -_-‘’’ Damn! Me stone for a while! SHIT FROM HOUSE FLY? My..my… What struck her mind asking this question? If it is, the one with lot of mole at the body means his/her house lot of house fly, is it? Haha… I ask her this “Where your eyes come from?” Isn’t it the questions not much difference, right? All of us in the office laugh out loud cos of her question! I know she would kill me in the office (actually she had already do) but still wanna share a ‘cute’ question from my colleague. Before she kept quiet,she told to herself this “I regret I didn’t enter Science class during my secondary!” Hahahaha….
By the way, anyone can answer her that? Could leave the answer at the ‘comments’ column. (I think no one would answer it! :p)

Writing from office,
Maye

6 comments:

Crabbed!! said...

Mole is actually a growth...unwanted tissues that form on your skin. Something like a small piece of harmless cancer...pigments give it the color black...

hope this helps...

"It's a cancer!!" have always been my favorite answer though..

m@y3 g@L said...

crapped!
At least, you could think that! But at that time i do really stone for a while after she ask. I really couldn't answer that spontaneously. Haha..Good..I can let her see ur comment! Thanks ya!!! Hehe..

Mitchy said...

Lol, she said "Shit from house fly" maybe is becos in malay they call it Tahi lalat...So direct translation is call shit from house fly lor....wakaka

m@y3 g@L said...

Mitchy,
yahor~~how come i didn't think of that huh? betul juga..monday go za her at the office...hahahaha...

jade_adeline said...

why ur fren so funny asking this question? haha mitchy was rite. Tahi lalat = shit from house fly. just the translation from bahasa melayu ^^

m@y3 g@L said...

I didn't know what struck her mind suddenly! but i admit i do not know how to answer her that time. Haha..but anyway, she definitely kill me for posting this blog. Dah biase~~ haha...