Sunday, September 28, 2008

Nothing Special Actually

Reach KL around 7am! What to do?
Study and eat breakfast at McD lo..
At night, niece & nephew wanna buy CD (Pussycat dolls cd lor..what some more?) at 1U shopping complex.
So my job was to drive them there. Nothing caught my eye except this.
Raya is coming again~~~
Sunday, having lunch near my college.
This was asam laksa! Saw the fish there? is Sardin fish. Asam laksa was nice but bit salty.

Pretty? Too bad i don't have the talent of drawing so definitely is not mine.
I was sleepy that time but accidentally saw this beautiful gal smiling at me.
Wondering who is sitting this table before me! Want to know which subject class damn so boring! hehe... :p
Saw any difference between this two? Yes is same gal but look CAREFULLY!
Something is
DIFFERENT
Why i didn't write words for this time journey? Nothing why! Just merely lazy wanna type lot of words. So post something which caught my eyes! Since nothing really special happening so type without saying but only pictures!! Hehe.. :p

Lazy & sleepy,
Maye

6 comments:

jade_adeline said...

i spotted the difference..is the NECKLACE...yeah~~~ my eyes so tajam no more tumpul haha

m@y3 g@L said...

haha.... CONGRATULATION!!! too bad don't have prizes for u la gal~~~ a kiss la..muakss...wahahahaa

jade_adeline said...

a kiss also not bad hehe wohooooo

Mitchy said...

aiks?? that one is necklace ar?? First glance, i tot it was a shirt tat she is wearing..lol...

i tot wanna say the difference is the first one head lean towards the fight a bit then the second one lean toward the left a bit but looks like i was wrong..wakaka..paiseh paiseh

Unknown said...

hahah

same like me wen i was studyin my part time course..

study in mcd..

-weEp-

m@y3 g@L said...

Jade_adeline,
Untung u got my kiss ler. Not east got one from me..(proud)

Mitchy,
Shirt? Ya meh? It proves my drawing really that bad. Im the one who draw the necklace! And the face lean a bit right and left is my hand fault! I didn't hold my phone properly. Hehe..paiseh paiseh!

-weep-,
McD good what! Got air-cond so wont hot! Hungry can order food! Tired got McD fm music! So many benefits. So is the best place after all. Hehe