Monday, September 29, 2008

It Just Like the Ocean Wave...Again & Again....

Sometimes I do think am I being a good friend to my friend or not! This morning have selfish thought which I hate myself for thinking that. So I was in a sad mode. Don't want to be too 'emo' (emotional) but just couldn't help sometimes. Once my friendship was threaten cos of something which I almost lost my bestie and had actually lost one recently. Without noticing it now happened again! What difference now was not from my bestties but from normal friend of mine. Within short period and again I’m being sad cos of my friendship. I know she didn’t mean to scold at me. I understand she was in helpless situation too. I do give her my explanation but not much. What I think was, if I explain further, it would get more complicated so at end i just say, “I didn’t tell anyone!” and I could not do anything more. It all relies on our trust now. I admit I was crying that time maybe partly ‘cause of my mood and partly because of her words. Tears coming all of a sudden. I can stand someone stranger said about me but I really would cry when a bestties or friend of mine says about something which I didn’t do or even say “We are not best friends anymore!” But still I treat them as my bestties and friend. Even things had happen between your besties but still I avoid the reality of friendship breaking and being soft hearted? No, I would say. It is not easy to treat someone and listed them in your best friend list. Remember my previous post? After all there are my bestties~~

Sad,
Maye

2 comments:

Crabbed!! said...

Just like what you said...best friends are like ocean waves...they may pull away from you again and again, but they always come back.

Have faith in your friendship..

m@y3 g@L said...

EN...i definitely would hold my friendship!!!