Sunday, October 19, 2008

Concentration Loss !!!

Today in the office supossing i should had fully concentration to complete my task but my heart wasn't at work. Where had all my work concentration gone? My heart been worry and thinking about my exam which will be coming for another few weeks. This time im taking 2 papers. The tension and pressure was so strong! Strong enough to break down a wall, i think. Yesterday morning, went to library to study and thanks God i got concentration on that. Yes, i definitely know all you would say "Don't worry, do your best! Don't think so much! Study smart and hard...." Yea,yea...i know all that. Most of you could understand my feeling right now especially when the exam is coming near!

Yesterday, having some drinks with my besties (Kelly & Jolene) where we didn't hang out together for such a long time. Yesterday at least manage to release my tension but i know i got to strive for the next day! Everytime when exam is near, those invisible tension and pressure keeps troubling me. Wanted to throw it away but i know it isn't easy! Haiz..Human's nature!
Go! Go! Maye! You can do it!
Hope it will be over soon~~~

Tension,
Maye

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

In your previous post, u asked "what is happiness?"
your friend answered:
" When you didn't think of this question (what is happiness?), then you are really in happiness!"

but i guess u did better than that.
"By not thinking that you could help (Fang) get thru her bad day with a big smile, that is real happiness after you achieved it"

May your smile always be with u too :D

cheers n have a nice day @

m@y3 g@L said...

Wicrap,
Am i? Hehe...Thanks! And you are rite too! ^-^

Anonymous said...

oh so sorry, wrong place.
i intended to write this on
"Sui=unlucky" ...blur me

m@y3 g@L said...

HAha....nvm...as long i know what u mean would be alrite....hehe...