Monday, October 20, 2008

Sui = Unlucky !!!

Have you all been unlucky for some few weeks? Or chinese people would say is 'sui'! Well, i bet a lot of people been through this situation before. I think is a must in one's life. Is not happen to me but it was my god-sister, Fang.

Yesterday in office, beside being 'emo'(emotional) about my tension and pressure, i was thinking of my god-sister. My heart keeps telling me this "Today, u must ask Fang for a drinks!" Repeating from morning till after my work. First thing when i reach home, i've called her. Supposingly wanna use my handphone contact her but i not yet top-up credit. Her mother pick up the phone and angrily shouting at her "Fang, wake up! Is ur phone!" I was wondering why but i've ignore! Maybe her mother attitude was like this. She pick up the phone and speak weak to me! I was worry and ask "R u ok? U seem no mood! Later want have sum drinks together?" It was raining that time and she say "Well, we see how later! If stop raining then only we decide!" At last she added "Maye, i've got accident this morning!" I was totally in shock! Asking " What happen? What happen? R u alrite?" She kept quiet! And say "We chat later!" and hung up the phone. Supposingly i was about telling her about my tension and pressure during our tea time session but it seems she need me now more than i need her!

God dotes her very much! The rain stop and finally she called me. Ask me "Can u bring me to fix my handphone line at Maxis?" Of cos i say "Sure!" After i open my home door, she burst into tears! Hugging me so tight and crying badly! Watching her crying makes me wanna cry too but i know is not the time for me to cry but to accompany her beside! Well, my tears almost drop when she told me this!
"Maye, i feel bad very much! After i've got accident, me and my mum went to police report but the name inside the report was not me is my mother. But in fact i was the one who got into that accident! My mum wasn't even there. My mum knew i'm still under probation period so to prevent i get license hang she became the scape-goat. Today, is my mum birthday! I thought today i could give her a wonderful and happy birthday but now i've gave her only sad and really an unforgettable memory for her! If my family could scold me badly maybe i would feel better but they just kept quiet which makes me feel even more bad. Feel very bad! Very bad!" (*crying badly & hugging me*)

I understand her feeling very much! As for your info, last few weeks she just got sprained at her ankle. Her handphone was just being snatch the day before yesterday! Her working area wasn't as smooth as she thinks. And now the accident! All happen so suddenly! Although her outlook may look like a career woman but she still a normal girl like others!! Yesterday is the first time i could really feel her sadness inside! Hugging me so tight that makes me only can stand still and let her cry. Previously, i've always heard her complains about her mother! Saying her mother wasn't care at her much! Wasn't listening to her problems always! So yesterday i've told her this "Fang, her action today at the police station had make its very clear that she loves u too! I think you should know what to do after this incident! Inside the family only both of u are girls! I'm very sure she know what a girls thinking. After all, she was young before just like u! No one is more near to u except ur family! Tell her ur problems, then only ur heart knot can be release! Trust me!"

After that, she wipe out her tears and sitting there waiting for me to have my bath before we went out! I've bring her to the phone shop and dinner which she had not been eating all day! I know all i can do now was to make her happy! During the end of the night, she gave me a big smile. Just only a smile from her i've already very happy!

(P/S:May her smile always be with her!)

Maye

No comments: