Friday, October 31, 2008

Pre-feeling before class gathering

Tomorrow is my Form 5 secondary school mate gathering. At first, I was thinking to absent myself for the meeting due to my exam revision but my friendship had break that thinking. This meeting was a rare one and is hardly for me to meet them during my usual days. So I’m now decided to go. (*peace*) As my pre – feeling I know wouldn’t be much of our classmate will be attending this occasion. Cos some we had lost their phone numbers and some were at overseas.Yea, we admit this gathering was really kind of rush. Before that on the Sept we had try to spread the news to our friends out there that we are making this gathering and if possible give us some feedback about it. We had post to the bulletin at friendster.com (where mostly our friends are there). Had told some of them thru our mouth about it. GIVE US FEEDBACK! But in the end, we’ve got only few feedbacks. I don’t mean to blame anyone here. Cos most of us had start working and some even had married. Each and every one of us had our own busy lives to do. No worries, I could really understand the reason of why. So I’ve tried my best to inform our friends about tomorrow gathering although I know is a bit rush but we only hope for the best!

Tomorrow will be coming soon and I wish all of us could be happy meeting over there!

Will update you all the latest update about the class gathering! Can’t wait for it!

Maye

No comments: