Monday, October 27, 2008

When exam is near!



That was the situation when my exam is near! Oops...what to do with the tv remote control? Erm...i can explain that! After of hours and hours of study i need to relax too isn't it? So that is why it is part of it! Today, while i was emo-ing, try to do lot of things to make myself relax. Wash clothes and wash shoes! Thought of after doing those things, i could get better and concentrate on study! Yesterday was a fine day for me where i got all my attention there. Wanna find it back today but it seems....argh..lacking. Start reading page 655 and end up 655 too. WHAT THE?? Yea..i admit! Force myself to concentrate but just hard, you see. Until i cant stand it, i try chit chatting with my colleague at MSN but still the same. So i sms-ing with my besties. Alrite, i knew i always complain lot of crap things to him all the time. But always after bla bla...with him i knew will get better! But this time! Shit...cant boost up my feeling either.Argh...But, still wanna thanks to him anyway! For not feeling bored listen my crap's!
While flipping the page to another page, my mind suddenly strike "God help those who help themselves!" Oh...that was my Form 5 class motto! Yea..That's right! If i didn't help myself to get concentration who else would? right? Go go Maye! All of a sudden, my concentration get back! Only just few second though...

Alright, should stop crap at here. Wanna continues my revision!

By the way, Happy Deepavali to all Hindus!

Maye



6 comments:

Crabbed!! said...

Always believed that
"God isn't listening, so you are on your own buddy!!"

lols..

Good luck for your exams...

m@y3 g@L said...

Haha....is that another Randy wisdom of words again?

jade_adeline said...

wei, how come ur study table got remote control huh?? haha apa la lu~~~

m@y3 g@L said...

haha...i got explain tat remote control wat...

jade_adeline said...

ye keh?? maybe i dun realised it..pai seh haha

m@y3 g@L said...

apa la...no concentration on my reading lor...only see pic...is like this de lor...haha