Thursday, November 13, 2008

Before Closing!

Another day to go before i close all my activities and off to my revision for my coming exam. Yesterday manage to meet with my besties and is at the right time because on Saturday afternoon i will be going up KL. As for Friday, i got another besties having a BBQ party at her house and will be attending too. Kind a busy huh? Haha.

Yesterday, when i talk to my besties, Kelly, i could feel the tension in her. She looks exhausted. So my job was too open my ears and listen to her and of cos be there with her when she needed me. This is her final year in Uni so lot of project and assignments awaiting her to accomplished. She wants to get good result so she is working very hard. All of us could see that. Kelly, if you are reading this blog, hope that you know working hard also need working smart! But also there are time you need to know how to relax your mind! Only that, you could think more better ya! All of us will be here with you!

Another besties of mine, Calvin. Also do not know whether he is reading this blog or not but just want to let him know. Chill! We are here! Anything just call up us! Cal, what la! Go watch movie alone also didn't invite me! Haha. Just joking!

Another besties, Jolene. ERm...erm...nothing much to say! Cos she is okay and yesterday she is very enjoying her satay celup. But...but...there is one thing. Gal, you may anytime text to me if you wanted someone to chat ya! We've been long time didn't sms-ing. I miss it though. Although we met often but is not the same feels and sometimes when you all talk i seems left out from the conversation (*acting pity*) Haha.

As i know how to say to Kelly, (working hard also must know working smart) of course i should know what to do too. ^-^ During my revision will be updating my blog or not, i do not know! Maybe yes maybe no! Will i disturb (sms-ing) my besties or not, i do not know too. Cos im pretty sure when i feel stress would 'disturb' my besties. Haha. So to all my besties, hope you all won't find me nuisance if i come 'disturb' you! Hehe. But im very sure after 2nd December I WILL BE BACK!! Wait for me! Wait for me! Wait for meee......~~~

( P/S:Hope i could hang on till the last day of my exams! )


Love,
Maye

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

work hard and good luck!

jade_adeline said...

waliew...sure can de lar...hope when u said cut off ur activities you mean it. cos i know ur "heng" la. go kl macam go vacation. ur sister, ur niece, ur nephew, ur mum~~ phewwwwww....swt....... hope u really can CONCENTRATE yea...hahaha will miss you here

Kelz said...

Gal i just saw your post. hehe been busy lately. Now only nampak. Thanks ya. Now at least a bit free lo. Can relax for temporary. You take care too ok. Don't macam me. -_-''' I will take care of myself too. All the best for your test. Cheers~~~

m@y3 g@L said...

Wicrap,
Thanks. I will work hard. ^^

Jade,
I will concentrate. 2 papers ler. I dun1 die sia sia. Haha..Thanks gal! muaks.

Kelly,
Now u bit free but now im bz. Haha. Alrite..i will take care myself too. Muaks

Crabbed!! said...

Jolene....Me, Goh Qing Zhuang, and Hang Seng used to call her "sleeveless"....haha...

Good luck for exams...

m@y3 g@L said...

Haha..oh..so tat's wat u all always call her la. Im sure if she is reading this she gonna laugh till like dunno wat d....nasib i dun hv one tho...haha...
Anyway, Thanks, ran! Hope lucks in my exam ~~~