Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Message From My Besties!

Supposingly im closing all the activities (including blogging) but i can't help myself but to share with you all a message from my bestie, Meichiao! While i was resting during my revision for my exam, i was clearing some old messages in my mobile phone. This message i received on 27 Apr 2008 at 12.33am and it came all the way from Singapore! Here it goes:

Everything that happened to us had a reason.
Even if you are sad and filled with pain and even feel that you can't go on,
as long as you keep going and keep pressing forward bravely,
living your life without being defeated.
You'll come to see the meaning of that suffering and pain.
This is the power of faith and also the essence of life.
This message had been a good reminder for me! What about you?
Maye

2 comments:

Crabbed!! said...

Keep walking makes you tired. Sit and rest sometimes...

m@y3 g@L said...

alrite..i get wat u mean!!!