Thursday, December 25, 2008

Bad Dream during Christmas!!

Did you all been wake up by a bad dream? I am for these few days. Everyone is in the Christmas mood but for me was in a bad mood. The dream keep appearing in my mind which make me suffocate. Going out with friends thought would feel better. But it wasn't when im trying to get sleep at night. The dreams keep repeating and repeating again. It feels so real until it wakes me up crying. Trying to call someone but i didn't do. Calm myself down and keep telling myself it wasnt' real. It was just a dream. I promise myself not to say what my dream anymore because I TRUST THE BOND BETWEEN US.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

(P/S: Go go away my that bad dream! I don't want to see you again)


Maye

4 comments:

Unknown said...

call me la next time..

u got me number rite?

btw, merry christmas!

-weEp-

m@y3 g@L said...

Thanks -weep-...just don't want to bother anyone!!! :)

Kelz said...

Gal actually when you got bad dream, you should say out. It a myth when you say out,you wouldn't get the same dreams anymore. Good one dun tell la just the bad dreams. If you can't find anyone to talk to cause you dunwan to bother them just talk to a soft toy. Hopefully it might work. :)

m@y3 g@L said...

Thanks gal! i will try it out one day when i get a soft toy..