Saturday, December 27, 2008

Alone

Yesterday mood was bad which im not really know the reason. Sometimes maybe just unnecessary mood swing. Sms-ing and asking my besties whether to watch movie with me. But too bad everyone was busy. It's ok, never mind, it doesn't mean i can't watch it alone. This was the second time i watch movie alone. The first time i think was few years ago and that time was bad mood too.

Yesterday one of my bestie wanted to drink tea to me. But seriously gal, i indeed want to drink tea with you but i scared i will bored you. Cos i might kept quiet all the while. So in the end i think it is better to make the drink tea session to another day. Is not i don't want you to accompany but i just want to do something alone.

Today, i got an text message from my another bestie. She was apologizing for not being there for me when i needed someone and replying some rude messages in MSN. Saying she was an useless bestie. Darling, you did nothing wrong. Everyone got its own thing to do in their life included me and you. In fact, you tell me honestly and I would understand your situation. No matter you were there for me or not, in the end i still need to make things right by my own. Isn't it?

Yesterday i watch 'Yes Man' alone. Is it lonely? i would say No because im in fact very enjoy the movie. Although yesterday would terrible traffic jam but still my heart wanted to watch it so much. Seriously, i do not know why. So drove and park my car. Walking to the counter ticket and bought it. Buying one 'Cheezels' and waiting to be seating. I sit in hall 3, row E 03. Lot of people there looking at me with wierd expression. WHAT? I CAN'T WATCH MOVIE ALONE? There is no rule that can't buy 1 ticket. Right?

As i watch, i thought it would just some comedy that make people laugh. But in the end, maybe God was trying to pass some message to me. That is why i wanted to watch it so much. Well, i get the message.
After watching the movie, feeling was better but wasn't smiling. Lining up at the counter parking ticket, waiting to make my payment. After that, walk to my car and drove home. During about late night, i was eating McD with my bestie. I know my bestie feel that i wasn't in the smiling face from the moment i get in the car. Trying to talk to me so that i could distract my attention and i know my bestie just don't want me to be in moody. Just want to tell that, i already feel glad that you accompany although just a short while.

I know yesterday my action and the style of replying text messages would make my besties worries maybe i had some big problem occur to me. Seriously, i wasn't really know what the problem is. Is it the dream that i make few days ago? I could say partly.

Or maybe I just want to be alone.

My evidence of movie ticket

Don't worry! I'll be fine!


(P/S: Some of my Sabah trip pictures dissappear so I'm waiting my brother to copy all again to me. Will be updating the trip blog soon. Patient is a virtue! Thanks!)

Love,
Maye

4 comments:

Kelz said...

Cheers up gal. After this coming tuesday i teman you go watch another movie. OK?? Don't say you wanna be alone again. Hmpffff..!!!

m@y3 g@L said...

Alrite..Sure we can watch movie together. I do not know how to explain in details how is the feel inside but i just only feel want to be alone only. And i will be alright. Don't worry gal!

Anonymous said...

cheer up ..:)

m@y3 g@L said...

Thanks Wi~~